Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Hospital Playlist And The Penthouse Crossover! Jeon Mi Do And Uhm Ki Joon's Musical Background


I know most of you, readers of this blog, knew how much I'm in tuned with The Penthouse: War in Life and Hospital Playlist. They are currently the only 2 dramas I'm watching right now, as of writing. I even made quick guides about the characters of the dramas and so I'm aware that Uhm Ki Joon and Jeon Mi Do are musical actors. Yes, I think you already knew where this post is going! And yes, it's about them working together for the musical. (Oops, I actually made it the title so of course you know what this post will be about lol)


My gosh, I missed out this information because I did the quick guide for Uhm Ki Joon January while Jeon Mi Do's was early July this year. But seriously, this made me really elated to know that both of them actually really worked together! When I was searching for Jeon Mi Do on the internet, her photos with Uhm Ki Joon came out on my searches and that's how I discovered this absolutely amazing info! Haha! Yes, I'm really that happy because this is like a crossover for me! lol Also, I watched some clips of Werther from year 2015 and oh boy, they looked and sounded so good together! Check out this clip from YouTube and be the judge! 

(Youtube: Werther Clip)

I am not sure if this is the only musical project they worked in together, I just discovered Werther for now. Tell me in the comments if there are more!

Anyways, Uhm Ki Joon looked so young and refreshing to see, well it's from year 2015 so definitely he looked so much younger from his Joo Dan Tae character in The Penthouse. lol But wow, he's really good looking, don't you think? And voice-wise, he really sounded great! Oh wow, I'm really impressed!



As for Jeon Mi Do, her voice sounded like an angel! It's perfectly clear and I just love her even more now. If you actually do not know about her musical background while watching Hospital Playlist, and then suddenly you searched about her? You'll be very surprised about how beautiful her voice really is. Up until now, I still see fans discovering about this info about her even today and ended up in the state that I described just now. Haha!

Over all, I do really think that they have great chemistry together. 

Werther was active on musical theater 2002-2004, 2006, 2013-2016 and 2020. I checked both biographies again, just now, and Jeon Mi Do took part only in years 2013 and 2015 while Uhm Ki Joon is present in every year since he's acting out Werther himself. 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments