Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Do Hyun Comforted Go Min Si During Her Breakdown In Youth of May Episode 10

On the episode of Youth of May aired June 1 in South Korean broadcasting channel KBS, Hwang Hee Tae opened up about his opposing opinion towards Myung Hee's beliefs.

Prior to this, Myung Hee was still trembling with fear despite learning about her brother being out of the dangers of the shooting happened, she spoke her mind towards Hee Tae saying "I'm a hypocrite. Earlier, when I confirmed the face of the hurt boy in the alleyway, I was relieved because it was not Myung Soo. That boy was also someone's precious son but at that moment (when it was not Myung Soo), I felt relieved."

And that's when Hee Tae opposed and comforted Myung Hee by saying, "What's wrong about it? Even I was relieved too that it's not you. Why would you feel bad for wanting your loved one's safety? If that's the case then I'm a bad person too. If you think about it, being sorry is what makes a person kind hearted, right? A bad person does not even think of that. For me a hypocrite does not think of that too."

When Hee Tae stopped and thought about Myung Hee's confession about purposely not talking about Myung Soo's situation, he told her, "It's good that you didn't talked about it. If I understood that it was for Myung Soo, I would have not let you go. I could have gone myself."

Then Myung Hee gave him a questioning look while saying, "Why would you risk yourself like that?" 

Hee Tae then answered her with earnestly, "It's because I don't have anyone to protect. Because I have nothing to lose unlike Myung Hee who has Myung Soo and parents too. As for me, aside from you, there's no one else. That's why from now on, please let me do alone the dangerous tasks."


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments