Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Got My Like Water Albums!!!

I finally got my Like Water albums and I was like the happiest Wendy fan ever that day. I pre-ordered my albums on March 24 (based on my email to local shop/distributor) and after more than 3 months I finally got it! The long wait is definitely over for my Like Water albums. The albums arrived June 7 (Monday) and that was a rainy day! I could still remember that while I was unboxing the albums, the rain was really heavy that time. And I also remembered how Wendy told that it was also raining when she recorded 'When This Rain Stops', I know it was all just a coincidence but I feel like it was all connected. My fate and Wendy's are connected, we're meant to be! lol Yes, crazy fan over here.

Anyways, I took photos of my albums (case and photobook versions) because I like to record this on my blog, as usual. I really love the albums, they are well designed and are aesthetically pleasing. I was really smiling the remaining time of the day since I got my albums, I was really happy at that time. 

These are the photo cards, premium card, bookmark and post cards I got from the 2 version of albums. I'm already satisfied with what I got even though there are also special cards. Oh there's a limited case edition of the album too btw, but there are only 300. I'm not part of the lucky 300 fans who got it but like I said, I'm satisfied with what I already got. Having an album is more than enough to me and the fact that I'm part of Wendy's high album sales was like an achievement to me already. haha!


These are my favorite poses/photos of Wendy from the photobook:

Next time, on SSW2, I will definitely buy more albums. I'm going to save up and allot money for Wendy in her next solo project! Yay!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments