Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Eugene Found Lee Ji Ah's Other Biological Daughter In The Penthouse 3 Episode 4

I know that it's too early to say this but, this latest episode of The Penthouse 3 is the best episode so far of the entire season! Wow! I'm so glad that I did not abandon this drama, the thrill is coming back and it's all thanks to Oh Yoon Hee! Omygod, best character! lol Okay I may be exaggerating but really, Oh Yoon Hee's role in this season surely served an important role to the overall story of The Penthouse. Oh Yoon Hee is a murderer of Min Seol Ah, the root cause why the story started, but she is also the person who will put everything back to its proper place!!! Waaa that's really something! OMG My excitement and thrill towards the storyline again of The Penthouse is coming back and that's how amazed I am with this episode 4!


This episode impressed me with how it disclosed the huge revelation behind the information we got from Logan Lee from the previous episode about the existence of Shim Suryeon's relative. It first showed Seok Kyung having a fall out again with her mother, and Shim Suryeon was at the verge of breakdown because of her. With how the story progressed, I can already have a grip of where it is going and that leads us to Seok Kyung being a biological daughter of Shim Suryeon. The clues were all scattered in this episode, when Shim Suryeon and Oh Yoon Hee was having a conversation about how they can't put a finger why a parent could use their child like what Joo Dan Tae is doing to Seok Kyung. Then the information, that despite Seok Kyung snatched the stamp of Shim Suryeon, the owner of the penthouse and another building still goes to the name of Joo Dan Tae and Joo Seok Hoon, and much more clues! Gosh, Joo Dan Tae really is the king of all devils on earth!

Also, can we just have an appreciation over Bae Ro Na? She really is a reflection of her mother when it comes to kindness! Despite getting bullied by the penthouse kids, she still gathered them up all together in unity. First, she saved Yoo Jenny from suicide and now she helped out Ha Eun Byeol! While saving her, Seok Hoon and Yoo Jenny covered for her and even the insolent brat like Min Hyeok helped out too! (because he saw Yoo Jenny got hurt in the process! wait, is a new ship about to sail?) Oh Yoon Hee's family really is remarkable, the only useless being in their family is the father. Oh gosh, my view on men just gets worst because of Ha Eun Cheol, that freak! Ugh.

Speaking of a new ship, btw, I can't help but ship Shim Suryeon to Jun Ki (the real Joo Dan Tae). Like I said in our facebook page, they are the original couple, at least 2nd to Shim Suryeon's husband. Come to think of it, Shim Suryeon have a collection of fine men here. (please, not the fake Joo Dan Tae, though) I mean, her first husband is so handsome and he looked really nice, then she got Logan Lee and now she got Jun Ki on her hands too! Talk about lucky, but just unfortunate with happy endings. There's no such thing as happy ending in the life of Shim Suryeon. lol

Also, Ms. Jin. That a_hole! Mygahd! My blood is rushing through my veins, I'm so irritated by her! He's a psycho! And Seok Kyung, I am not sure if I should be happy that she's a real daughter of Suryeon. With her behaviour? I'd probably wished that Seok Hoon was her son instead! I don't know how Seok Kyung will be tamed anymore, I've given up on her already. lol Unless Bae Ro Na saves her like how she saved the rest of the kids from their miseries. 

All in all, this episode really was a blast! I was at the edge of my seat the entire time watching this especially when Joo Dan Tae was chasing Oh Yoon Hee. Gosh, that scene had my heart pumping! It's so good! It's been a while The Penthouse did this to me! I love this drama so much, all the frustrations it caused were all worth it. lol


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments