Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Esom Joins Lee Je Hoon As Part Of Rainbow Taxi In Taxi Driver Finale Episode 16


That was such a great finale and I couldn't ask for anything else. I honestly did not expect that it will end like that for the whole Rainbow Taxi crew. I have not read prosecutor Kang Ha Na (Esom) to spare Kim Do Ki (Lee Je Hoon) and the rest of the gang to a point that she risked her position for them. I did sense that she has her own judgement or views that's beyond the current law regarding misdeeds in the society, it was evident since when she was being interviewed during her first service as a prosecutor. She's also built faith in the likes of Do Ki but I really did not see her protecting them since she's still a very passionate prosecutor who believed and abide the law. It was so beautiful, I'd say! I guess some things could still be bent. And now, Kang Ha Na became a part of the Rainbow Taxi, which I thought was already abolished. It's amazing how they write the finale with an open ending like that, it feels like there is a possibility of a second season!

Also, I just have to point out how putting the male protagonist's as the last case of Rainbow Taxi was so effective in showing us how all of them could change their ways all of a sudden. They realized and learned, from what happened to them in the previous episodes, that taking revenge won't make their pain go away but moving forward is what would really heal them. And it was so believable how they learned it by heart with them not using their usual way of getting back at the criminal who cause their pain. They handled it differently without violence instead. It was so good! 

I did say before that I wanted full actions as a finale to beat what happened in the episodes 13 and 14, but I surprisingly liked how the production chose to end it. I'm amazed!


Perhaps, with Kang Ha Na joining the team, their ways would be much better and improved. Rainbow Taxi could still run as a company with a good cause and Kang Ha Na could protect them by correcting their wrong methods that's against the law. Their team will be much improved now that Kang Ha Na is watching their back. This is so effin' awesome! They are already the perfect team and I hope there would be a 2nd season for this for us to witness that!


It's now over, there would be no Taxi Driver next week. I've already grown so attached to this drama and the whole cast. I'll definitely am going to miss them. I'd say that it was such a great journey watching them and reacting to each episodes for the last couple of weeks. I had a great time.

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments