Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Vincenzo Avenges The Death Of His Mother In Vincenzo Episode 17

It's been a while since I've watched  a kdrama in a while and the latest episode of Vincenzo is giving me a grand welcome. It's been a while since I've felt intense mixed emotions while watching a Korean drama and I've felt that with the latest episode of Vincenzo. I really thought that I would never connect with this drama because I'm half way through it and I'm just only 'okay' with the turn of events but with the previous episode last 2 weeks ago and up to episode 17, I'm just so stunned all through out! We're at the climax of this drama, people! This is the part that I've been waiting for! I was at the edge of my seat the entire time watching, I'm so effin' amazed with Vincenzo a mafia. 

This episode 17, I thought Vincenzo would really go heartless murderer the entire time after the death of his mother. I was really expecting that and now I fully understood the Geumga Plaza's people's role in this drama and that's to be the ones that will make the Vincenzo humane even after his mother's gone. After all, I think it's where the plot is heading. To have a character development for Vincenzo for the better. The once heartless mafia consigliere who doesn't blink an eye mass killing people, he'll soon change to someone with a heart. 


The moment Vincenzo actually stepped on Geumga Plaza and mingled with its people, the change in his character was already visible. It's first thanks to Cha Young's father, then Cha Young herself, Vincenzo's mother and the rest of Geumga Plaza people. They all help Vincenzo feel being human and not just a mere killer machine. I'm impressed now with how things are happening, although I won't take back my words in describing the previous episodes as boring because they all really appealed to me as fillers. They could have done better with how they introduced the side character's hidden secrets. But anyways, what's done is done and we're at the most exciting episodes now!!! 




---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments