Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Jung Yong Hwa Is Jang Nara's Special Psychic In Sell Your Haunted House Episodes 3 & 4


With Sell Your Haunted House concept of exorcism, CEO x male sidekick/love interest, I can't help but compare it with IU's Hotel Del Luna. The only difference I see in here is that Jang Man Wol is an old cursed spirit getting rid of other wandering spirits while Hong Ji Ah (Jang Na Ra) is a human and the fact that Jang Man Wol is doing this work because it's her punishment while it's a livelihood for Hong Ji Ah. Hmmm... there are 2 actors portraying sub characters in this drama of Sell Your Haunted House that are very familiar too in terms of starring in a fantasy/horror theme of dramas. We have Ahn Kil Kang who starred in Tale Of The Nine Taled and Joseon Exorcist and  Kang Hong Seok who's known as the grim reaper in Hotel Del Luna. The first psychic of Hong Ji Ah, portrayed by Choi Woo Seong, it took me a while to point out which drama I've seen him from first. And it's a no wonder since he's only partially took part in She Would Never Know as KLAR's apprentice under Rowoon. It's nice to see these faces, it feels so familiar which is why I'm at ease to watch a Jang Na Ra and Jung Hong Hwa project. 

It's my first time to watch Jang Na Ra in a drama, although I think I've seen her singing before in a music video. She's a singer after all, I think she's in par with Boa's popularity when it comes to the first gen singers/idols that existed in that time. She's a huge star y'all! As for Yong Hwa, he rose popularity in the drama Heartstrings with Park Shin Hye and is the frontman of the band CNBlue which also soars in popularity during 2nd generation of kpop. I've heard of few of their songs and I've seeb partial of Heartstrings but I've never been absorbed to any of it, so I cannot really say that I know his peojects. Both Jang Na Ra and Jung Yong Hwa's names are really popular but it's my first time to watch them closely like this. 

Despite the generic theme, I'm still really interested with this drama. I have room for it so I'll enjoy every bits of it. Anyways, Hong Ji Ah (Jang Na Ra) and Oh In Beom (Jung Yong Hwa) are slowly rekindling their bad impressions of each other as they work together for a cause. It's the start of the development and a step closer to finding out the truth behind their relatives' deaths. Hopefully this won't end an angst though. Nooo. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments