Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Yeo Jin Goo's Beyond Evil Has An Average Of 4% In The Nationwide Viewership Rating So Far With 4 Episodes


The townspeople in this drama are so suspicious to a point that I'm thinking they are an accomplice of Dong Sik too. It's mind puzzling that they would go that far in order to protect Dong Sik from those accusing him of the crimes surrounding their town. What's worse is, the crimes he did were involving each one of their relatives too. It's crazy! 

Dong Sik has his ways to get through the emotions of people. This is basically showing us how psychotic those who murder people and if someone isn't in the right mind to level and counter this kind of mind play then he/she would definitely lose. As of now, that's what I am seeing in the character of Han Joo Won. He maybe possessing high credentials as a detective, he also works for the Foreign Affairs office but he is still young, hot tempered and spontaneous which is prone to rash decisions. If it weren't because of his connections, he wouldn't be able to corner/jail Dong Sik at all. His psychological ability to handle someone like Dong Sik is weak and it's shown how it's taking a toll on him too as per latest episode. 


I know that this is a psychological thriller and Dong Sik might be playing games with my mind too, and no matter how many times the show suggests that he's the serial killer, there aren't concrete evidences to lay down and refer with. I mean, we do see how Dong Sik act as a viewer but for those people in the police and the townspeople, they aren't given the proofs yet. Honestly, if I'll be comparing with the personality of characters here, I'm close with Han Joo Won's personality which is why everytime Dong Sik provokes him with his mind play, I too, get frustrated. Haha. It's like I know the truth but I can't give evidences to prove my accusations. It annoys me very much! grrrr! 


Beyond Evil has an average of 4.2% in the nationwide viewership rating so far with its 4 episodes. You might think it's low but considering that this is airing for a cable tv then it's understandable. If the ratings were to compare with on going dramas like 'She Would Never Know' and the one it succeeded 'Hush' then Beyond Evil is still considered to be doing much better.

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments