Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Penthouse 2 To Have Additional One Episode!


I thought that the additional episode that everyone was talking about was like its first season's commentary special episode, but when I researched about it, I guess I was wrong. The season 1 was supposed to be only 20 episodes but since one episode was cancelled due to baseball broadcast of SBS (November 17, 2020), the finale episode was pushed to a Monday. Since their schedule of airing time was every Monday and Tuesday, they added another one episode so their finale will fall on Tuesday that's why their original plan of 20 episodes became 21 in the end.

As for season 2, the additional and finale episode will air April 2 (Friday). So from original 12 episodes for this season it will become 13 episodes! Okay, everything's clear to me now! LOL 

Also according to this source we'll also have a special episode (the commentary) just like the season 1. Yay!


Have you seen the latest episode 11 of The Penthouse 2? Here's a full review of that episode, read here: Shim Su Ryeon Made Joo Dan Tae Taste His Own Medicine In The Penthouse 2 Episode 11

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments