Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Shim Su Ryeon Is Alive?! + Eun Byeol Remembers Everything In The Penthouse 2 Episode 9


Okay, this episode really intrigues me a LOT! The time that Na Ae Gyo went onto the shower, took off her wig and her tattoo getting washed away that meant only one thing, right?! (Okay, let's calm self and finish this blog entry) WAIT, THAT MEANS SHIM SU RYEON IS ALIVE?!!! Oh my God! WOW! This is really such a great news to me that I feel like crying! OMG, Shim Su Ryeon, I missed you so much! 


Shim Su Ryeon disguising as Na Ae Gyo, my only hunch about that is the real Ae Gyo called Logan from before and then Su Ryeon found out about it and decided to move by herself and contacted her. Since Logan was still insisting about the call to Shim Su Ryeon who's disguising as Na Ae Gyo meant he really knew nothing about Su Ryeon's plans. I get it why she didn't want to reveal anything to anyone since it's difficult to execute her revenge if other people knew about it. It's an assurance that she won't get caught by the freaking Joo Dan Tae via her allies. Wow, Shim Su Ryeon truly is the ace of this whole revenge! Slow claps for that!


Now that she's back, the story makes sense again! Min Seol Ah is the root of the war that's happening in The Penthouse, we cannot just push back everything and move on with another murder/criminal case. Yes, Oh Yoon Hee was already pointed as the killer, but was it really her? Joo Dan Tae is the real main evil character of this drama, so I really have my doubts that it was Oh Yoon Hee all along. Anyways, a lot of things had happened and Shim Su Ryeon is not stopping until she stops Joo Dan Tae from playing after all that he did. Shim Su Ryeon has a lot of reasons why, Joo Dan Tae killed her husband, abused Min Seol Ah, tried to kill Hye-In, took her wealth and killed her (even though it was Na Ae Gyo the intention is there, I know you get it.) I'm am rooting for her so much! 


On the other hand, can I just point out before I end this blog post that these kids are on fire with their acting! I am so impressed with them, really! We get it that the adult actors are like the best actors and actresses but these kids also knew what they're doing! The Penthouse cast members surely are huge and they all deserve the buzz that viewers were giving them. One of the best drama in the history with such amazing artists! Superb!


Eun Byeol remembering everything, she'll understand now why her parents were acting that way only for her. It's easier for me to watch her go berserk than to become someone that's pitiful because she knows nothing about what's going on, I mean I do admit that I got soft when she was crying for her mother and father abandoning her in this episode. But yeah, thank God she remembers everything now I can hate her again. LOL


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments