Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Lee Ji Ah Came Back + Did Bae Ro Na Really Die? | Penthouse 2 Episode 6

We're already halfway through this 2nd season and I think I'm already filled with too many emotions and high stress level. How can I even keep up with the remaining episodes? With today's episode, I feel like I've accepted already that I just cannot put in my trust and expect that this show would give me something that I'll be happy about at all. With this show, I've grown trust issues. Heck, where are we going now with this show's characters slowly dying? The good ones, of all people! Yes, I really am that upset with what happened with Bae Ro Na here. It's only morning and I already lose the energy for the rest of the day. lol 

I just cannot take it at all considering that all Bae Ro Na ever wanted in the end was for the goodness of her mother. Yes, she was a brat and I won't deny that I've hated her character at some point, but that kid is good in nature just like her mother. They have conscience unlike the other people at Hera Palace. Bae Ro Na was striving to live for her dreams and for her mother and yet in the end, she died due to a crazy girl and a foul play in the hospital? Like I would buy that BS and move on! Come on, this show ain't that cruel, right? Even if I said I no longer want to have expectations for this show, I have a strong feeling that Ro Na is still alive. The man that came in the ICU, that was Logan, right? They are pulling off what they did to Shim Su Ryeon's Hye In, right? They made it appear that she was already dead just so they could save her from dangerous people who wanted her to die for real. Seriously, Ha Eun Cheol, you son of a B!

Anyways, Lee Ji Ah came back already like what the reports said that she'll appear in the middle of this season. But no, that wasn't Shim Su Ryeon, right? Dan Tae was only asking her because this new character shares the same face and voice as Shim Su Ryeon. The rumors were already circulating, that this one is the real mother of Seok Kyung and Seok Hoon. I do really think that she'll play out a huge role in The Penthouse, even Logan Lee said himself in the previews that she's the one that knows all of Joo Dan Tae's secrets, so... we'll have to look forward to that in the next episodes!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments