Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim So Yeon Cries For Help To Eugene In The Penthouse 2 Episode 10


We are so close now to the ending of this season and we're about to see the sworn enemies Oh Yoon Hee and Kim So Yeon forming an alliance against Joo Dan Tae! I didn't see that coming but hopefully Oh Yoon Hee would consider Kim So Yeon's cry for help. It's all revealed that Joo Dan Tae was the one that really finished Bae Ro Na at the Cheong Ah Festival and it's all thanks to Shim Su Ryeon on that! I got goosebumps at that scene wherein she knew all along that Oh Yoon Hee was listening to them all through wiretapping. Oh well, she's a mastermind of that tactic from season 1 so she knew what's up!


My hunch was correct about Bae Ro Na being alive! I knew it! The question now is, where is she? and who's keeping her? Logan? Oh please, let it be Logan! But what if it's Shim Su Ryeon?!


Anyways, speaking of Logan and Shim Su Ryeon, I'm quite not fascinated about Logan finding out her now. I mean, the tension is already too high for me and I'm always afraid now for Shim Su Ryeon getting discovered by Joo Dan Tae. At the end of the episode, they got caught embracing each other and I almost dropped whatever I was eating that moment. Shim Su Ryeon looked surprised but Logan was, I would say, close to calm. I feel like that wasn't Joo Dan Tae at all. 


The rumors circulating about Ha Eun Cheol being Bae Ro Na's father was so correct after all. Now Ha Eun Cheol would definitely regret his choice. If only he knew right away, he must have done the right thing but Oh Yoon Hee chose to stay quiet and I really understood that. But then again, everything would have turned out better if she told him about this secret and Ha Eun Cheol might have chosen them after all. He loves Oh Yoon Hee but he just got no choice but to choose his own family in order to protect his daughter, Eun Byeol. He has his own principles when it comes to being a father and we all have witnessed that. 


Okay so, this episode has so many secrets that were revealed. Even though this season is about to end, it feels like it's only about to begin. That is on the side of the avengers, of course. I do think season 3 is where all these 3 queens would fight closely together in order to defeat Joo Dan Tae's regime in their lives. Woot! I can't wait for another episode!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments