Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Rowoon And Won Jin Ah's Relationship Now Out In The Open In She Would Never Know Episode 12


Lee Jae Shin finally came out from his hideout and the first person he wanted to meet was his only true love in life. I feel bad for him, but it's his fault from the very beginning. He took advantage of Song Ah, he had choices to tell the truth in the past and he chose to be a coward. 

Talking now about the present, I know that Lee Jae Shin has the very right to be sad and lonely after what had happened with his life but I think it's about time the he moves on from it. It ain't easy as the way I speak but he's already taking a step forward now by leaving everything behind that made him lose himself, so I could only hope he continues to do so. 

It's a great start for his character to make peace with the person he loved and hurt before. But I wonder if he'll also do the same with his best friend, Lee Jae Woon. I think Lee Jae Woon genuinely look at him as his real friend but Jae Shin was too focused in playing a victim in his mind that made him blind with those people who really cared for him. It's saddening but I could only hope again that they'll salvage their friendship for real.


Anyways, now that everything is all good. This is another level up for the relationship of Hyun Seung and sunbae Song Ah. And can I just mention how satisfying it was to see Song Ah ending up looking for Hyun Seung after her conversation with Jae Shin? I mean, we've come a long way guys and now we're here! Just look at her ending up seeking for our boy, Hyun Seung. I'm such a proud viewer for Hyun Seung! lol It means, now, we can really trust not only Hyun Seung's commitment to this relationship but also Song Ah's. I like it very much!


Now on to the next couple, and probably the most depressing now is, Yeon Seung and her husband Woo Hyun. I didn't expect that his secret will be revealed in such kind of way to her. I mean, wow.. this is such a mess, really. I'm not sure if there's a chance to save their marriage at this point. Because, even if Woo Hyun said that whatever he has with chef Han Seo was a one time thing only, the fact that he did it meant he has identity crisis. I don't know for other viewers but... you can never fool yourself, right? You just can never be happy if you don't let your real self out in the world. Just my two cents, though. I feel sad for Yeon Seung, she was the happiest from the beginning of this drama but now... she's the loneliest. I'll just leave it to the writer whatever he or she wanted to do with her marriage. I think this is the most complicated and sensitive topic to solve as a viewer only but yeah, writer-nim please do your job. I'll leave things to you. lol 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments