Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Rowoon and Won Jin Ah Longing For Each Other's Company In She Would Never Know Episode 5


I'm now getting more attracted to this drama than what I've calculated before. After watching this episode, I'm accepting now that the main plot of this will revolve only to Rowoon swooning over his Sunbae and they'll develop mutual love over the time because of his undying efforts to win sunbae's heart. It may come across to viewers as shallow or very concrete but I think if the story could successfully show the beauty of love coming from a younger person then it'll definitely is going to be a good one. And now that we're on episode 5, this concept is slowly becoming distinguishable. 

For me, Chae Hyung Seung's unrequited love for his sunbae is somehow obsessive and immature for me. That was really my first impression over it. To many, it may looked sweet or gentlemanly but I'm sure to some, just like me, it's a negative sign to stay away from that person. It has that annoying stalker-ish vibe to me, really. But this story somewhat has its own charm, it progresses in a way that you'll be able to understand where Chae Hyun Seung and end up rooting for him. It's probably because the other person involve, Lee Jae Shin, is starting to evolve into someone disappointing and detestable. I mean, if I were to compare him over Hyung Seung's actions then I have no choice but to pick Hyun Seung in the end for the sunbae Yoon Song Ah. It's a nice progress really. 


If only Jae Shin knew, he's actually helping out Yoon Song Ah realize her true feelings for Hyun Seung. Oops! It'll be served to you right in time, just you wait!


I am starting to like how Yoon Song Ah and Chae Hyun Seung develop their relationship in this episode. They are stuck with each other for a long while and with jealous Jae Shin, he does everything to separate them resulting to Hyun Seung transferring to another sunbae as a trainee. And without each other's presence I could able to see how much they really grew attached with each other and missed each other's company. Somehow it's showing the development that Yoon Song Ah is starting to feel something over him even just a tiny bit for now. Eventually that tiny bit feeling would grow over time, and will blossom finally into becoming lovers. Nice!


I could already see their great chemistry as the story progresses. I think I'm gonna enjoy this process of Hyun Seung swaying his sunbae's heart... and winning it! Yay!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments