Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Krystal And Jang Dong Yoon's Past Romance Resurfaces In Search Episode 3


As I drag myself to watch the new episode of 'Search', I wasn't really expecting much from it because I've been disappointed from the first 2 episodes. But wow! I must have been too early judging it as plain and boring because this episode 3 made me realize I was wrong. 

Finally, the show brings in more action and some bad ass Krystal! The earlier parts were so-so, but the thrill hyped up in the middle to the end part of this episode. The story finally progressed closer to the discovery of secrets behind the creature in DMZ as well as we got to appreciate the Special Task Force' members. We got to hate a few and love some as well. Somehow, even though he's cold hearted when it comes to his comrades as he's too focused on his mission, leader Son Min-gyu really intrigues me and I have a feeling that he's an ally. Despite having straight orders from the higher up (Han Dae Sik), I still think Min-gyu will be the key in disclosing the real motive behind their mission of eliminating their target and the truth from the ambush that happened from the past in DMZ. I think I'm going to love-hate this character, but hey he's hot so.. it's fine. Lol


Yerim (Krystal) saving Yong Dong Jin (Jang Dong Yoon) got my spirits up. Man! This is what I've been waiting for, Krystal's bad ass moves! Gosh. We got glimpse of the past romance between Krystal and Jang Dong Woon's characters as well in this episode! 

Hey I'm getting excited again for this drama. I'm feeling it and hopefully it won't disappoint me in the next episodes. I'll watch episode 4 later so, see you on my next review too. 






----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:


Comments