Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Found E-Girls! Jpop That Could Pull You Away From Kpop

This October, I've decided that I'll fully immerse myself in Japanese. I have been studying vocabulary that's why I'm missing in action posting here in Japanese in the past months. I still have a long way to go, I'm not even finished with N3 vocabulary yet, so I'm not that confident to come back writing. I'll be focusing first on the input than the output. I know, I was very brave to actually write in Japanese before despite the lack of knowledge but I was just so excited to test it out. I'm actually happy about it, I'll maybe correct a few mistakes though. lol


Anyways, now I'm keeping a journal to write all the things I wanted in Japanese, somehow it's really effective since I'm able to correct myself along the way. It's really a good way to track your progress like this. Just to update you, I've been reading a lot of Japanese, understanding more the vocabulary that I've familiarized with. I seriously written the kanji words repeatedly in order for me to get used to them and their meanings, but I know I needed to understand them in context that's why I'm doing that. As I'm reading a lot lately, I realized that there's really no precise translation of Japanese context word for word. I think as long as you convey or understand the correct thought then that'll be fine.


I also watch japanese dramas and anime as well, that's why I got hooked up with The Millionaire Detective and Nakagawa Taishi. I met Nakagawa Taishi in my little lover drama and boy, he instantly became my fave! Followed him on instagram right after I finished that drama. Haha. I need to look for new anime and dramas to watch since I've finished these two that I've mentioned. If you have recommendations, then please leave it in the comment section.


Aside from reading, writing and watching, I also try to immerse myself back into japanese music again. I tried listening to Scandal band the other night and I feel so nostalgic! That was one great option for me to listen to, but my korean fandom is always pulling me back to them. So I've been looking for Japanese idol songs that somehow could keep up with my kpop sounds. And guess what!? I think I found what I'm looking for!


I found E-girls (Exile Girls)! Their music is really good! I haven't really researched about them thoroughly but their music just got into me that it's impossible to ignore them. I'm listening to them right now in youtube. 


Lately I've been listening non stop to Kpop songs, it's not even the language that I'm studying. So I've decided to change my ways and found E-girls last night! I'm listening to them right now, I haven't played a kpop song yet. I think E-girls is really good that made me do such things. 


To clarify though, of course I still love Kpop, Red Velvet especially. That still hasn't change. But since I'm trying mass immersion approach to learning japanese, then I need to listen to Jpop. 


So far, here are my favorite songs from E-girls that you guys might want to listen to as well.  I'm not done yet listening to their songs so this list of favorites may still change. 😊


Show Time 
This was the first song I've listened to and I was surprised at how amazing it was. Somehow it reminded me of the coolness of a kpop idol, blackpink. 


Cinderella Fit



Smile For Me



Dance With Me
I really love that θΈŠγ‚γ†and 騒ごう part. Haha! I won't be able to forget those words ever again. I'm proud that I didn't look for the lyrics for me to identify those words. Just pure listening. 



γŠγ©γ‚‹γƒγƒ³γƒγ‚³γƒͺン
OMG! This one is so cute! I can't believe it! They are the one behind that catchy Chibi Maruko chan opening song?! Waaaah this is such a nice discovery! I love it! 




Merry x Merry Xmas
And since Christmas is approaching, I liked this song too. Haha



Pain, Pain
For some reason, this sound reminds me of AKB48. I'm becoming nostalgic, wait! 



ζ„›γ—γ¦γ‚‹γ¨θ¨€γ£γ¦θ‰―γ‹γ£γŸ
A ballad, I think I should look for more of this. It's easier to follow the lyrics since it's in a slow pace. Hmm... I love the song. 😭



I just made a small research about them now, so they've been active since 2011 and called as the sister group of Exile. Wow, I'm pretty sure I've come across them while I stand AKB48 and Scandal before. I'm sure of it. It could be in music station or other music shows and events. There's no way I haven't seen them before! 😣


As I immerse with japanese language, expect that you might see entries like this in the future. I'll look into boy groups as well. 

This would not only widen my knowledge with the language but also with their different artists. I'm excited ❤️

Comments