Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

NEW Discovered Artist: Matt Maltese

So yesterday, I actually stumbled upon a new artist. The moment I heard the random playlist on youtube, I instantly had the urge to search for the singer coz the lyrics were really great and his voice is so lovely that it felt like I'm so absorbed in it. It was really great. It somehow made me feel emotions again, lol. Not that I became numb or something but maybe because of the quarantine thing that made me feel like that. Anyways, I would really love to share this to everyone, the name of the artist is Matt Maltese and the random playlist that I've stumbled upon was hasoyi's on youtube.

Matt Maltese playlist by hasoyi:

Rom-Com Gone Wrong
Curl Up & Die
Less & Less


This playlist consist only of 3 songs but it was enough for me to get so hooked up with the artist and so I discovered Matt's youtube and twitter. Apparently, considering the amount of followers he has on youtube, he's not that kind of famous yet. But I really feel that one day, this guy's gonna blast in popularity coz of his great songs. Hmm.. I wish more people would be able to listen to him... Matt kinda reminds of Rex Orange County in terms of creating great lyrics and sounds. But of course, both artists are amazing in their own ways and voices. Matt's very young too! OMG What have I been doing in my younger years? lol 

More from Matt ( I only picked the ones that got me swooned over with), aside from the songs on the above playlist of course:


Nightclub Love

As The World Caves In

No One Won The War



Paper Thin Hotel

Like A Fish


When You Wash Your Hair

Strange Time

Bad Contestant

and a lot moooooore!!! AHHH!

I've been listening to this guy since last night after my crazy nights listening to Wendy's old songs ofc. Damn stan talents and you'll be satisfied. lol Been thinking a lot of stuff because of Matt, maybe because his voice is so haunting and just so beautiful a that it makes me emotional. hahaha

Make sure to take a time to listen to him. He's super great! Highly recommended.

Comments