Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

What It Feels Like Studying A New Language(日本語)

So I've been busy lately because of my Japanese studies. I really love studying the language, slowly and effectively. I think with this much of concentration and will power I would be able to succeed this time to achieve a fluency that I desire. Well, I know that this is going to be a life long journey (about studies), but I'm really excited to see my improvement along the way. Whenever I see myself improve by understanding (even a bit) the context of what Japanese people are saying or when I can easily remember kanji used in a sentence or in a video that I'm watching, I can't help but squeal out of fulfillment because I know that all my sufferings due to immense studying is finally paying off.


Watching a lot of youtubers (Matt vs Japan, Chad Zimmerman, Kemushichan, and Lindie Botes) doing their thing in studying the language gave me so much motivation and inspiration to do great in my studies as well. They basically give amazing tips that were applicable in their studies as well, which somehow I also apply a few to mine. Their tips aren't a hundred percent effective to each and every single person but it depends on how one takes them. We need to filter out everything that's fitting to our preferences too so we won't feel suffocated trying to follow something that's not even applicable to us. Anyways, for me, just watching them makes me feel like I have companion in studying. It's like the difficulties I'm encountering were also encountered by them and yet they were able to surpass it by how they've become now. It's amazing really, but just watching them isn't enough. We need to do the work, and I'm doing so by using this quarantine period to study all the way through.


Even though I haven't posted a blog entry in Japanese here in the blog, I still am constantly practicing my skills privately. I basically try to improve my grammar, my kanji knowledge at a time. I also tweet in Japanese (which is more convenient for me to access and use since my vocabulary isn't that much yet) and I also try to speak without writing first, it's like practicing how to assemble the words inside my head. And to be honest I find it satisfying whenever I hear myself speak in Japanese. lol


Eventually, I'll be back in writing stuff in here again in Japanese for everyone to see my progress so far.  But for now, enjoy the blog with whatever content you find here.


Wow! It's been a year and 4 months now since I've started learning the language, and so far I really am enjoying every bits of it. Seriously and that's great news!Yey!


Oh let me drop here an AKB48 song, wherein Acchan and the rest of original Kami 7 were present. This is gold, so thank me later. 

Comments