Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

The Beauty Inside (Ahn Jaehyun x Lee Dahee)

Finally I finished this kdrama. It took me huge energy to stay focused in it just because I don't really like the main lead couple. Lol To be honest, I thought the main lead were Ahn Jaehyun and Lee Dahee but it turned out that they were just the 2nd lead. I was totally devastated to learn that. At first, I thought I was watching a different Kdrama when I saw Lee Minki and Seo Hyujin's characters playing. The main female character happens to be always shifting from one being to another at some point and then will be back to her original state after a short period of time and then the male lead isn't able to recognize face due to the accident that was caused by the main female lead. And they revolve around that story which I didn't really like it. It just turned out that way so I finished the drama by actually watching the whole 2 episodes then the next ones I skipped the story about main protagonists and just watch Ahn and Dahee's parts. They honestly turned out to be more interesting.

The story of Ahn Jaehyun's character there was he dreamt of becoming a priest while Dahee's character was a career woman, on top of that she's a CEO. It's a super kind guy making his way to change a strong independent woman's perspective about a lot of things. Their characters just develops as their love story goes on. I love it, they are both good looking too so it's not really hard to watch. They just give a wholesome and innocent kind of love story, what do we expect when we got a character who's dreaming to become a priest. Lol But hey, you'll see plot twist in that dream of his later.


One of the reasons why I misinterpret that Ahn Jaehyun and Lee Dahee were the main couple for The Beauty Inside was because the first thing I've encountered about the drama was Wendy's OST MV called Goodbye. They were the ones who were shown in the MV so I really thought that they were the main couple. The OST sounded great for the both of them too.


Anyway, that was my way of finishing this drama. Just my preference not to get bored with it. I like Jaehyun and Dahee's characters better for this. You should check them out, totally cute!




Comments