Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Plans to Marry Jang Ki Yong for Wealth in The Atypical Family Episode 1 and 2

Wow another interesting on-going Kdrama is here, The Atypical Family starring Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. Speaking of Jang Ki Yong, this drama marks to be his comeback acting project after getting discharge from the military last Feb 22, 2023. The Atypical Family also replaced Hide on its timeslot. Upon watching the first 2 episodes, without reading the synopsis, Bok Gwi Ju together with his family was born with different special powers. However they lost their superpowers due to their modern day problems/lifestyle. Bok Gwi Ju - special power is he can go back to a happy moment in the past and dwell in it but he cannot change the past. He knows that he cannot touch anything from the past either until Do Da Hae came into the picture. He lost his powers due to depression.  Bok mom - special power is she can forsee the future through dreaming, reason why they've acquired huge wealth. However, she lost her powers due to insomnia. This is the reason why she's so anxious about the

I've been soshified!

Life is so wonderful when you have a colorful fandom. Haha. I feel like I can take on everything ahead of me. Finally time to move on from a very dull fandom, and have something worth it to have fun with.



Yesterday, I have told my officemate about me being converted to a SONE. pwahaha. And yeah there begins a very happy friendship lol. She's a 'senpai' when it comes to this so she told me and my other officemate to officially get soshified. So we dared to make an account at the forum, and there my wonderful adventure of hunting yulsic fanfics begun. Reason why I'm absent for work today too, wahahaha! Oh gosh, my life is ruined. Thank you jessica, ofc, I'm not complaining. www

People around me especially my newly recruited 'sister' (who is a Krystal fan to point out), can't believe I'm officially into this fandom. She knew me as very obsessed with Atsuko (j-idol) before, but she also knew that I have loved Suzy (Miss A) before too. And so I explained that idols have certain expiration date in my heart, so when the time where I finally found something new also begins a certain period of time for me to fangirl over him/her.

Right now, I'm not really panicking as to how I'll get further fangirling over Jessica who got ousted from GG. Instead, I'm just enjoying how happy I am that I have discovered her and just get contented with what sources available about her. Right now, I'm fully absorbed and still discovering things/facts about princess Jessica. Therefore, I realize getting problematic over the present situation won't bring me closer to Jessica and won't do any good to me either so what is the point? Right now I'm just flipping my hair and care less with the negative.

I'm new to soshified, please take care of me. lol

Comments