Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Tomochin's Tokyo Dome Graduation

I think I deserve a break from work right? ww So let me post something in here.

Tomochin why you graduate? OTL  lol I love you like how everyone else love you. There can be no other Tomochin the shy beautiful girl in AKB. It's only you princess Tomochin.


This was epic. And to see Tomochin's reaction over this...
Thank you for the owner of this pic. I really thank you for the bottom of my heart ww

She's obviously overwhelmed by the support of her fans. This is incredible to perfect such event. Amazing!

And of course. Get together of 1st gens was inevitable for they are a family. This surely pass all graduations of the previous member/s (not first gen) for me. I thought, since Tomochin's the last one for this,.. I thought  her grad would not outshine. But yeah I was wrong. It was even grander!

But I would say there are different treatments and celebrations for the past members that just graduated. So I think I should not compare. Different members has different fans and that I won't argue anymore that the graduation of their oshis will forever be remembered.
 
 
 

Oh my gorgeous Maeda (lovelovelovelovelove)


Nothing beats the AtsuTomo love. Oh please don't mention my Atsumina. They are incomparable. They are love triangle. lol

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. I'm very happy for tomochin since both acchan and mariko able to come to her graduation concert..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah and just look at this: http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/image/260B6348521A98732C62E2 Tomochin's reaction seeing the two. It was obvious she was shocked. ahhh my first gens <3 so touching

      Delete
  2. If only Taka had stood between Acchan and Tomo the scene would have become love triangle for real though lol. My first gens are precious. I wonder when the last member of first gen(either taka/nyan/miichan) graduates, would all the graduated first gen members come back to take her with them. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I always believed in TakaTomoAtsu love triangle too. ww

      You know, that's really my dream for our last gen to graduate. Actually more like for the precious Souchan for that. Maybe not just all 1st gens but with the whole graduated members that's close to her heart. That'll be epic for sure! History it is.

      As for whoever the last member to graduate, there were rumors and also stated at a handshake event that Nyan Nyan's gonna leave by next year. T_T So I guess she's the least choice from the no3b?

      Delete
    2. True. Takatomoatsu is my ultimate love triangle as I love all 3 pairs (Atsumina, Atsutomo, Takatomo). I can't imagine the day when all graduated 1st gens come back and perform their very first single - Sakura no Hanabiratachi. I'd probably cry my eyes out at that marvelous scene. Though due to circumstance, some of them wouldn't be able (or not allowed) to come.In fact at Tomochin's graduation, some other graduated first gens did come and watched at back stage as well.
      I also think Haruna will be the next to go but Takamina won't get to hug her lol

      Delete
  3. I think Sayaka's grad was as great as Tomo's.. But Mariko's grad was so so.. maybe they didn't have time since they only had 1 month to prepare for fer ceremony.

    the word TOMO made by the fans were so epic♥ more power to TeamTomo! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW~ that TOMO over there! I bow to them!! <3 don't forget the tsundere princess! I also saw some of the videos, and that surprised face when she saw Mariko-sama and Acchan was so EPIC!
    I will really miss her rants (to be honest) but now I can't wait to see what she would do next! Model? Design? Single? I am just really looking forward to what she will do next!!!!!!
    TakaTomoAtsu the perfect Triangle. To be honest I always saw Acchan as the lover in that relationship lol I can totally imagine Acchan seducing Takamina while Tomo is away in Team K.... LOL (I have so much imagination e.e)
    Anyway~ thank you for the report!! :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment