Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Tomochin's Tokyo Dome Graduation Part 2

Here are the pics from Tomochin's epic Tokyo Dome graduation yesterday. 
Okay I need to highlight that picture above because it's incredibly beautiful! Atsuko and now Tomochin.. there's only one person that can catch a wonderful hug filled with love, Takamina. The mighty Takaboy, you lucky one. ww Kidding aside, it's always touching to see how these graduated members shows their appreciation over their close friends. Just by seeing the solemn hug scene is just so precious. I can feel the love and gratitude being expressed.  



Very depressing to watch. T_T

By the way. Nice costumes! It's like guardians sending off their angel safely. Naisu!
Tomochiiiiiiin (heartbreak)


And of course the surprise guests. Which obviously Tomochin was touched and shocked by their appearances. 

Apparently Mariko-sama lied to Tomochin that she cannot come to her graduation, yet the troll will always be troll. On the other hand, Atsuko my dear said that she was filming but then again she managed to make it on time! Yeah.. the trolls.. but managed to make our Tomochin cry of happiness 


Now time to send her off. Crieeesss Tomooochiiiiin T_T

Bye AKB's Tomochin. We shall see you as the solo artist now. Thanks for everything when your inside the one and only AKB48. 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Don't say that!!! T_______T I'm really fearing that she does soon... I mean just... I can barely handle all this graduations OTL I need time!!! I just don't want it too happen... not too soon ><#

      Delete
  2. Takamina only hugged Acchan like that~ I saw the video~
    I also had the same idea, of their customs. Like guardians! I love it~~~
    I like the idea that Acchan is collecting Graduates~~~ LOL
    She will collect them and put them where she can see them everyday~~~~ (I have too much free time =_____=)
    Also loved the Door thing. It makes it all real. She going through the door of her dreams, she is closing this door called AKB48 and at the same time she is opening a new door towards her dreams! aaahhh I loved it!
    I'm really gonna miss her.... T_______T I practically grew up along them.... and now... -sigh- anyway~ again thanks~ (and I will steal some of this pictures again~~~~ kukukuku~ )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment