Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon Shared a Kiss In Lovely Runner Episode 8

Finally was able to catch up with this drama and guess what?! After all the prevention of Sun Jae from getting hurt, he still ended up hospitalized. Im Sol's eyes were currently away from Sun Jae for a while and this incident happened to him. What's crazy about this is that the taxi driver who got caught before because of Sun Jae's quickness in saving Im Sol, was the one who tried harming Sun Jae. Seriously, what's with that taxi driver's deal? Did he really knew Im Sol once only in his life? or was there any other encounter between them? Are maniacs like that?! Obsessing over a girl they once saw in their lives? And everyone who hinders their plans to get the girl will also automatically become their target to eliminate first?! Sheesh! Anyways, despite the unfortunate incident that happened in the last scene of episode 8, the fact that Sun Jae is still alive gives me hope that he will survive till the very end. Anyways, the police did get a hold of the suspect, rig

Happy 22nd Birthday Maeda Atsuko!

To the special person that's celebrating her 22nd year of existence today, Happy Birthday. Maeda Atsuko I love you so much. wwww You're the reason why I'm living.. LOOOOOL (too much? HAHAHA)

Please continue to shine and show your smile to brighten up my life. ww  (heart heart heart heart)

Geez I just cannot stop my feelings from coming out. If only I don't have much work today I would've celebrated the whole day for her. Seriously, if I'll have my own architectural firm in the near future.. I would really announce July 10 as holiday. Ugh. Then I'll hire people who are into AKB/Maeda Atsuko fandom as well. LOL! So you people studying architecture, you know what to do. www

Anyways.. I fail at actually posting fanfics every day of the countdown. To that I feel really down, coz I was not able to fulfill that. (real world is keeping me away from my fandom) OTL.. I don't know if I still have to continue posting the 5 fanfics left. To be honest, I still am not yet done with the remaining fanfics except for 3.. I'm not yet sure when will I ever post them.. But anyways.. I'll just make this celebration a MONTH long. =))) So I got plenty of time to think about my stories.. besides they could be my last fanfics before I stop writing.. so I need to make them something good. So far, do you guys like the previous updates? If yes, are you guys still willing to wait? www


Also to those people who are commenting and participating to share their thoughts about the stories, Thank you. Really. I appreciate everyone of you. At least I know that all the fanfics I'm writing are worth it to be posted.

To be honest, when some people are saying that they are just silent readers... I really hate it. I mean, just a few share of your thoughts wouldn't hurt right? Busy? I'm busy too. You know, fair share. That's all I'm asking.. but to have seen a few of them tried to comment for the first time.. I was really happy. Please continue to do so. Even if your english isn't that good, I will understand every meaning of your statements. So do not be scared. ;)


Comments

  1. happy birthday acchan~ she definitely become more matured and gorgeous each day. it just seem like yesterday seeing her being all cute, childish and clinging towards AKB48 members [mostly takamina of course].. she sure grow up a lot..

    btw, your fanfic definitely worth to be post. sometimes, i even read the same fanfic over and over again like 'contract' and 'will you take my hand?' [this doesn't mean i don't like your other fanfic. it just mean that i love these 2 more xD]. so, i don't think waiting for your fanfics will give me any harm because i know, your fanfic worth it ;)

    *sorry for being silent reader all this time >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely matured, but sometimes when she's acting silly again brings back the old childish Acchan. But either way I love her so much. XD

      Really? Haha so those two are your favorites among my stories. Well contract is already 1 yr.. come to think of it, it's old already. My first ever fanfic. So I guess everyone remembers me on that fanfic too.

      I forgive you since, you're not a silent reader any longer. Haha thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Pls continue to write your fanfics
    I'll definitely wait for it ^^


    Love your blog entries and fics <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment