Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Patience Is A Virtue: Atsumina Love Story

Sometimes the title of my blog entries are just so exaggerating, don't you think? lol Anyways we need that to arouse atsumina shippers with their hopes and dreams about their OTP right? And then later on, they'll be disappointed on the content of that fcking exaggerating title. wwww (congratulations! you've been fooled!) Just kidding.

Patience is actually the real key in shipping an OTP. (Am I really going to elaborate this? lol) Just like my experience with my AtsuMina. After Atsuko graduated everyone kept on saying this heavenly couple will  fade sooner or later. But anyways I don't give a fuck and just use my fcking small amount of patience in waiting for them. And as time passes by, bits of atsumina marks are slowly showing up. www  Just be patient because in the end you'll see your OTP's real shippers like Mariko sama who first posted again a picture of them together. (Thank you Mariko-sama, you just don't know how grateful I am that you were born!) Then later on the couple will reveal themselves. Returning each's love confession (exaggerating) through twitter and blog entries. wwww Oh just get married! XD

Okay seriously I am really happy that my ship is sailing again. Thanks to the fans that keep on pestering Takamina to post something about her meeting with Atsuko. (handshake events) www But of course our little shy midget general manager didn't tackle the details instead she put something in general. Like literally saying she just met Atsuko, but at least she said it was last last week or whatever. lol Anyways I'll just let that pass since Takamina is so private about their relationship friendship. love love

Thanks for the wonderful photo Taka, next time get closer okay?


Oh my Atsumina feelings, okay wait! Taka, why the big heart for Atsu? www  I need to widen my imagination you know, get malicious with whatever suspicious in that sole pic. lol Oh I'm getting crazy, can someone please update their atsumina fanfics already? I need medicine XD

Comments

  1. "Oh just get married! XD"
    LOL Agree!!! XD we're all waiting for that!:3 woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh just get married!"² ..auhauha..nice! o/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment