Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Maeda Atsuko Missing Takamina?

Quite intriguing? I guess not, probably they are missing each other all the time. lol. Can't stop giggling oh my god. So yeah let's start this entry.

Last night (May 25) Atsu tweeted a picture of Takamina and herself. I was actually lying on my bed already and playing with my phone that time. When my tweetdeck notified me that Atsu tweeted something I wasn't really expecting it'll be atsumina so I lazily open Atsu's tweet. And guess what, I died. lol

Ahh seriously that was really surprising!! So cute and I can't stop squealing. I updated my fanfic CONTRACT at jphip and they are back together again (spoiler) and now Atsu tweeted of being back together again.. kyaaa great timing. Oh my wild delusions again, let me just push this okay? www

Atsuko's tweet: 約束とかしないで突然会う喜び (tweeted May 25 10:20pm) 
Miroku's Trans (Tumblr): I’m happy to have met you suddenly without any pre-schedule

I was wondering how they exactly meet ww Which one of them smiled the brightest with eyes expressing full of love. lololol

then another tweet came...

Atsuko: 高みなと会ったのは昨日だよ!  
Miroku's Trans (Tumblr): It's yesterday that I met with Takamina! 

So my speculation for this since Atsuko just tweeted the picture yesterday (May 25 10:20pm!), I was thinking she reminisce her moment with Taka that time (May 24). She probably misses her that she tweeted about it last night and kill us all atsumina lovers. Oh you did great with that Atsu. Kyaaaaaa.... love love love...

Atsuko's hand was covering her mouth because she's shy to show us her true feelings of happiness to be shown in her smile. She's probably preventing herself from doing so in helping us to survive this atsumina picture. lol www (Atsuko thought: let your imagination run wild, you shippers!!

This picture and my delusions shall be my vitamins for the coming week on my boring work because of the boring firm. Heck this is ruining my entry. 

Anyways.. Atsumina yay! [heart heart heart heart] www

Comments