Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

AtsuMina Fever Lives On

As far as I could remember it has almost been 6 mos. since Atsuko graduated from the group AKB48. But despite the absence of the previous ace, memories and trademarks of the girl are of course strongly remembered. One of the most undying memories of these is obviously about the firing love between the heavenly 'couple/OTP', AtsuMina. 

At first I'm quite giving up on this 'couple' as there are almost nothing new about them. I have thought, but most probably paranoid, that they are totally over. Yes you can accuse me for being delusional over their relationship, exaggerating everything, but I'm certain I'm not the only one. I'm using too much of my patience over them as I love them so much that I'm going crazy by this quiet atmosphere between Atsumina. This is one of my fears before Atsu even graduated, and my heart is breaking as it comes to reality. My Atsumina, no more public sweetness, jealousy, skinship, sexual harassment and more intense love actions (if there are more to beat that). I'm not used to it, WE are not used to it. But of course in order to tame myself over this hunger towards my heavenly OTP, imagination is my companion. Lost in my own thoughts, I have claimed that they are privately meeting and to satisfy me more, they are privately dating. 

Seriously, my Atsumina feelings aren't fading away even though they've been like this for months now. Away from the cameras, and this feeling is being fueled as several photos are being revealed. To add more in my craziness, the new Documentary is coming this Feb, and now I'm dying to see more what had happened backstage back then. How much more tears the members had shed for Atsu leaving the group and to make that 'members' specific, how much more tears Takamina had shed. 

Ugh. I miss my Atsumina and these few fan fics lately aren't helping anymore. I wanna rage on Atsu's twitter seriously, just to tell her go have a sex date with Taka. But of course I don't wanna be blocked if it's possible. lol My everyday sweet confessions to Atsu will be ruined if I do this kind of things to her. So yes, I need to tame myself and just stare with these Atsumina pictures forever. Ugh. 

Here are a few pictures that came out just earlier. And a recent news about Atsumina. Oh my Atsumina feelings, my heart.. Oh... zzzzz
From the new docu

From AKB 1/149
*nosebleed

From Kaiyokyoku
Minami said she wants to meet Atsu ;A; Fck, I still haven't seen the video even when this program just aired earlier... but I'll try to look for it. Sigh.

Minami, seriously you can always go see Atsu whenever you wanted. She's your wife remember? Tsk

...but sometimes, seriously speaking from the bottom of my heart and worries, I'm thinking if they really are true.. close friends? best of friends? or lovers...

But of course you might think I'm just joking.. 

Comments

  1. Have you by any chance found that clip of Kaiyokyoku where minami said she wanted to meeet Atsuko????? I can't find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA1NDk2NzYw.html
    that's the clip where Minami says she wants to see Atsuko :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment