Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

7時12分の初恋

Today I've decided to loosen up things a bit with my life. As some of you might know I'm currently doing my thesis and yes hopefully part of 2013 batch to graduate this March. Right now I really am not doing great with thesis, to be honest I'm currently in a depressing state about it. Thesis for Architecture students isn't that easy compared to other courses. I'm not saying other courses' thesis are easy, it's just that no matter how I look and compare things... Architecture students doing thesis are in the worst state of hardship in my own opinion. Or maybe I shall prefer about "some" students like me. 

We're not doing a group thesis, it's an individual one. We choose a client make a project for them and make every plans feasible as they really are going to be built in the future. That's our job in and outside school. We're just in training.. but this training is too much.. I and my other batch-mates are having a hard time.. Maybe we aren't that prepared much? Or shall I say we lack concentration all trough our previous 4 years, that we did not study very well and make a good preparation for the 5th year/thesis year.  

Right now I have a few classmates that withdraw in continuing their thesis projects due to immense amount of stress and pressure we all are experiencing. I'm quite sad about the news, and to be honest I've gone through the status of dilemma whether to continue or not as well. In the end I've thrown all the doubts and fear and continue doing my thesis. Hopefully I will till the end. There are a lot of temptations, mistakes and hardships appearing and if we lose concentration in achieving and visualizing our graduation this March, we are "definitely" dead. 

So to lessen up the stress a bit and prevent myself from losing my sanity, I've decided to just enjoy my fandom today. My Maeda Atsuko and Atsumina fandom... I might say being a fan girl/ fan boy really is so awesome, making all the pressure and stress fade away even in just a short while. And right now I'm drowning myself with the love I have for Atsu. haha. Been watching AKB's Tokyo Dome Concert since yesterday and repeating everything today. 
I'm so well entertained. And currently loving every bits of it. I'm discovering songs too that I just heard just by watching that concert. I am not that well known to their songs from before as I have been in this akb fandom not in a year yet. I love to discover more things about them, but I'm not rushing things.. I will know all of them in a matter of time. So yeah. 
Currently, I'm addicted with this song which I first heard only at their TDC. I'm so hooked up with it and feels like I'm going to listen to it for a whole week or more. Atsu's voice and the song's melody is so mesmerizing. I just love it, the old versions from their stage performances and TDC performance of it. Everything seemed so perfect! I love it more and more as I listen to it repeatedly. Yay. 

7時12分の初恋

Comments