Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Let Me Share Random Pics #1

Recently there are quite a lot of things I've been doing.. well aside from doing thesis shits, I'm also sleeping a whole day. LOL Okay seriously, of course fandom was never absent in my life. I've been stalking Atsuko for 24/7 so I really had become veeery busy indeed. [creepy]

Twitter has become a very comfortable social site for me as well, which is really nice coz you're getting to know a lot of awesome people you're following. Facebook is too crowded for me. It's better this way that some people on my fb don't have twitter accounts. [So honest] Anyways, let me share to you guys a few alluring photos I've been drooling over for the past days. Which is I suppose the scandal fans out there should back on this, coz the photos I'm gonna post are about my ever amazing and beautiful Maeda Atsuko. [ahh giggles] and a few random stuff about akb48. 

So this entry is just about random photos and with my crazy ideas/captions for them. Haha this is fun! 

Apparently for those avid Atsuko-fans out there, you guys should have heard about this MGirl Magazine right? Which our queen was featured with amazing sexy and mature shots on a 20 plus pages. Wow right? It's like a glimpse of heaven, nosebleed every switch of pages man! 

Well I won't be posting the whole feature/pages of Atsuko in here, rather I'll post my favorite shots of her. 

This hairstyle totally attracts me the most. I love how she looked so mature and sexy despite the formal or wholesome fashion. Well, the other shots of her on this magazine shows a sexy side of her through revealing her legs and cleavage right? But this style of Atsuko is what I loved the most. Gorgeous! Pure class! Augh. 

And as you add her smile, it's so heart warming. The magic in Atsuko's smile is still there and it makes my heart goes doki doki. Lovely!

Okay, speaking of smile. Let me share some photos which I really admire. Unbelievable attraction coming from the great Maeda Atsuko.

These are old photos yet they are so powerful that make you wanna stare on them 24/7. Geez if only I don't have that much to do.. haha.

and another one..

Next ones are somehow latest on my news feed. Behold of the amazing ATSUMINA, okay can I cry now? I really miss them already. T.T (Oh if you wanna read ATSUMINA fics, I'm gonna suggest my stories as well but don't expect much on them coz I'm a noob writer okay? : http://kp3pkeismagic-fanfics.blogspot.com/) 

Wonderful picture, showing the love and friendship these two had experienced together. Holding each other, walking together ready to face the future challenges. Best friends that looked like almost lovers. Ha!Ha!Ha! Okay,  and that was my atsumina shipping imagination/delusion. lol

And now, the "NO ATSUKO WITHOUT TAKAMINA" Documentary poster. Ehem.. I mean NO FLOWER WITHOUT RAIN, okay? lol

Takamina's expression was the best. Beautiful and it made me really excited over what to expect on this documentary. Oh god, please let there be atsumina. Haha selfish one. Sorry, I'm 100% Atsumina shipper. And nope I cannot move on yet from that even if you say Atsu had already graduated. She may have graduated already but the AtsuMina love will never be gone. Ohohoho. [Cheesy much, heck this is what I get when I write cheesy fan fictions]






Comments

  1. Behold for all the moments of Atsumina in Tokyo Dome as well as this and yes, I'm a faithful Atsumina shipper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you...I'm still an Atsumina shipper all the way....(and I remember that interview where Acchan said that if she doesn't have anyone till her 40's she'll live with Takamina) I'm hoping that will happen...lol in the future...pfft...*cough* *cough* 'I wish'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment