Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Shocking AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert Day 1

Shits are everywhere and I can't bear it anymore. I'm spazzing and throwing away my emotions through my statuses at fb and twitter and I feel like they are not enough to express my rage. This is incredibly shocking, shocking just like when I'm able to see Acchan's naked body.. yes.. that! SHOCKING!

Today AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert Day 1 was held, I'm not able to come (of course for god sake, if only I could then there's no point of writing this explanation lol) but I'm able to get updates from different people. *sigh* Seriously all went okay at the start, I was able to listen through live audio streaming.. it was  all enchanting hearing them perform at Tokyo Dome.. even if I can't see it.. I'm able to feel how much they've wanted this. This is their dream after all!

All was okay from the start but as it was near at the end, all fucking revelations and announcements came about. And they were all amusingly BIG! 

Almost all teams were broke down as few of their members were scattered into other teams and WORST to different sister groups. SHUFFLE, is the word and it's really painful. 


And most probably one of my worst NIGHTMARES..

Takahashi Minami was not the TEAM A Captain any longer... I say WTF? I hugely respect Shinoda Mariko and I know she can make the team in great position.. but.. it has been TakaMina from the very beginning.. it's difficult to hear and accept this. 


Team Shuffle Announcement :



Kojima Haruna - Team B
Kasai Tomomi - Team A
Yokoyama - Team A; NMB48
Oota Aika - HKT48
Kitahara Rie - Team K, SKE48 theater
Takajo Aki - JKT48
Nakagawa Haruka - JKT48
Kotani Riho - Team A ; NMB48
Miyazawa Sae - SHN48
Suzuki Mariya - SHN48
Mitsumune Kaoru - Team K
Ishida Anna - Team B; SKE48
Oshima Ryouka - Team A
Watanabe Mayu - Team A


Though some of you might say "It's okay she's the AKB48's captain now as she's the GENERAL MANAGER" Like whuuut? Shiz!! This is one of the MOST STUPIDEST thing I've heard.. This announcement is like the same as spreading the words "Takahashi Minami is not an IDOL, she's IN for business!"... You know what I mean? It's like Aki-p's totally secluding TakaMina in AKB48.. She's the general manager?! I say SHIT! She's been acting like The WHOLE GROUP's CAPTAIN anyways.. every member knew that already from the VERY BEGINNING.. She's team A captain as well as AKB48's captain from before, and now that she was thrown out of the Team A captain's role, dont you guys think it'll be difficult to cross some lines? I bet it'll be difficult for her to gain control as every teams are having their OWN captains anyway.. the mere reality that MIGHT happen in the future.. is that she'll be like the CONSULTANT of the Team A,B,K and other team's captains. And probably A LOT of members might misunderstood and get mad at her for crossing some lines (if ever she have guts to do that) because of acting as THE GENERAL MANAGER!! (lol)

My point:

Takahashi Minami: (Team A's Captain + acting Whole group's captain) = The sense of belonging is still there. She can act the leader as part of the group.

Takahashi Minami: (General Manager) = representative of AKB?! What? and what will be the role of the next ace? Shiz this is a clash, and totally general manager will get doom out of the ace. so who's the representative?

---Akb's leader now/general manager?! this is probably a great equation: No sense of belonging.. + puzzled purpose in life/group = soon to graduate

---When Shinoda Mariko take her role now as a captain, who the fuck is the general manager?! WHO'S UNDER WHO?! Takamina is under Mariko at times like this.. or probably they'll just ended up clashing with each other. lol

Those are just my opinion and theories though, hopefully she'll get through or get used to it.


Takahashi Minami - General manager

Shinoda Mariko - Team A Captain

Oshima Yuko - Team K Captain
Umeda Ayaka - Team B Captain


I feel how much pain it has become not just to Minami but to other members who were thrown out. (lol) But, Acchan can you feel how much impact your graduation has become? 

Everyone was maybe amazed with your grandeur graduation and now this people are next in line. (probably hoping they'll get attention as much as you do) 

To graduate on October (still not sure)

Kana Kobayashi
Sato Amina
Natsuki Sato
Chikano Rina 

Somehow, just a bit,.. I want Acchan to feel how much impact her graduation affects AKB members.. she's my no.1 yet.. I'm still wishing for her to feel a bit guilty..


Meanwhile Minami, I feel you're going to break down..

Still at TEAM A knowing you're NOT the team's captain anymore, NO MORE ACCHAN, NO MORE KOJIHARU to replace acchan (for the meantime) and now Aki-p's announcing you're not an IDOL yet a GENERAL MANAGER.. 

the fuq? Aki-p, please make your decisions wise coz probably SOME fans (including me) will have a DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW in every moves you make.. 

I feel sorry for you Takamina, but I'll still support you all the way...


With all this reshuffle of members, it felt like Sashihara Rino's transfer to HKT was senseless after all.. even if there's no scandal she'll still be probably transferred in the end. You know what I mean? tsk tsk. Clever Aki-p, making or riding a story to make your plans get dramatic. oh yeah, great! 

And probably with this shuffle, SOME  members might get disappointed and when they found out Aki-p's plan did not succeeded to gain more popularity for each groups and teams, all these transferred members will definitely be on the line to graduate. I bet a few of them are now thinking of this. lol Good luck AKB48.

I'll be back if there are more revelations to come in the next 2 more days of this concert. hihi
Thanks for reading..
And remember, we all have different point of views in regarding to this event.. don't get carried away with my blog entry, because these are all just my opinion over some facts.. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. the news about some members to graduate on October aren't real...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment