Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Happy AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert Day 2

Okay spell awkward,, s.h.i.t.
Damn! I got class the time AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert Day 2 started and ended.. tsk tsk
I've wished to witness AtsuMina on day 2 and fate commanded my wish, yet somehow fate does not know I have classes tonight, I should have post this as my status as well earlier... lol what a clash! = =

(^what did I just wrote up there? okay nevermind)

Anyways I'll make this entry a short one, TAKAMINA and ACCHAN got a baby at TOKYO DOME CONCERT DAY 2!!!! Wohoooo! And when I said baby,, lol ... Takamina finally!! produced a SOLO CAREER after several times of trying.. (hahahah double meaning? hahaha) and so my AtsuMina were happy.. and crying and.. making love.. ON STAGE !!! *cough*  :))

-end-


hahahaha okay stop trolling around..


Seriously, this announcement "Takamina to debut a solo singer" is probably the most anticipating announcement ever (if "Maeda Atsuko is not graduating" announcement is not possible. haha) FINALLY! a true solo singer is about to be born... I'm so proud and happy for you Takamina.. this is your dream.. and I know deep inside you, you're struggling when you heard your other members (esp. Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi and Kashiwagi Yuki to debut first as solo singers from before) but now.. now... you've already reached your dream! Kyaaaa "EFFORTS ARE REALLY PROVEN TO BE AWARDED BY YOU"

You're AMAZING Takamina, we're proud of you. Prove to us as well that you can make both careers as AKB48 member and solo singer are possible to shine together.. !!! (I hope you'll feel guilty Acchan, and you know what? She did!)

^these photos during the announcement were amazing.. if you just ignore that old guy on screen it's like Acchan's really crying for forgiveness from Taka.. *sniff sniff* WHAT A SCENE.. Augh.. *I need tissue* 

After performing Omoide no Hotondo...
Acchan : Takamina, I decided to graduate with this selfishness of mine, I am sorry. From now on, we are always being great buddy, from now on let's discuss our dreams in the future. 

Credits to: Moekare48 of http://acchan48.net/


HNNGGG AAAAHHHHHH!! You are now forgiven Acchan, now make LOVE with Taka! Make it out on her!!! wahahahaha


Today the main event most likely became the AtsuMina moment.. Day 2  should be entitled AtsuMina day as well. They sang their couple song Omoide no Hotondo which was from their latest album 1830m.
Photos:
 OMG they are crying in front of thousands of people.. this is one of the most romantic and dramatic scene for them...
Acchan: Will you marry me?
then Takamina cried... 
Takamina: OMG I'm not prepared.. 

HAHAHAHA! Don't mind my own dialogues lol.. :))

I don't know, but for me seeing them having a hard time or crying at each other's company is somewhat very entertaining for me. haha call me sadist but I can feel it's romantic. lol

SKINSHIP! SKINSHIP.. ACCHAN'S hands are everywhere! Great Job!! I'm so proud of you acchan!!


Okay , and that's the end of this blog entry.. DAY 2 ended great as well.. (Please give me videos of this AtsuMina moment, but I guess I still have to wait until tomorrow.. huhuhuh) I wonder what other surprises are about to come on the last day of the concert tomorrow.. LAST CONCERT of Acchan as AKB48 as well.. and then the other day will be the graduation... akkk,... my heart is breaking!!! *sniff sniff*

[EDIT] Rehearsal photos of my AtsuMina


My heart goes doki doki.. Epic LAST AtsuMina on screen.. huhuhu

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. Lol me dio risa lo que escribiste xD
    Momento atsumina en el tokyo dome.. *-* epico

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very happy when Takamina got announced to haveing a solo with universal :D
    But I dont believe Acchan should have a reason to feel guilty for graduating :) She was losing out on a lot of time with AKB due to her acting career which is her dream, so it only makes sense she has to dedicate her time to one of them to be fair to her fans, members and herself. As Takamina always says, AKB is not their goal line, each of them has a dream to persue. & though Taka will be awesome with her solo while in AKB, her career is only beginning, and when the day comes&she graduates, she'll truly be a solo artist :) Its sad, but I'll be happy for all the members once they achieve their dreams, even if it means leaving AKB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment