Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Goodbye Acchan! AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert Day 3

Okay it took me an overnight before posting this. [sigh] I totally am still in disbelief that my oshi is going to graduate.. like later? augh. Of course the main event for this Day 3 is all about Acchan's disappearance from the Tokyo Dome Stage. [sniff sniff]

Of course since there are no classes yesterday, I managed to put myself on track about what's happening live. Yes, only audio live streaming.. but still it's enough for me to feel how painful everything had become. When Acchan sang Yume no Kawa at encore.. that was breath-taking.. and if I'm present at Tokyo Dome.. that'll be life-taking moment!!!

Acchan can't sing properly this song because it's full of reality and sadness.. she's leaving.. and she needs to look and move forward or else she'll definitely regret this selfish decision. At this moment, Acchan's wotas keep on cheering and shouting her name showing their love and support, and I know a few of them shouted their might to express how much they don't want her to leave. Of course there are fans like that, just like me. [sniff]




During this encore, she also made her speech for her fans.. 

“I was shy ever since I was small. Whenever someone talked to me, I would immediately hide behind my mom. It’s a mystery that a person like me can stand in front of 48,000 people right now. I’m full of happiness.
Honestly, I’m very sad. However, it’s the path I’ve decided for myself. I would like to take a step forward from here.
To everyone who has supported someone like me as a member of AKB48 until now, thank you very very much.
(Maeda keeps her head lowered during a minute of Acchan call.)
Please continue to support AKB48 in the future. I’m really a fortunate person to be able to start my journey with so much people supproting me from behind. AKB48 was my entire youth.“

(c) TokyoHive



There was also a video shown at the huge screen doing a recap on Acchan's childhood..

After then, she hugged every members and of course.. I won't let AtsuMina moments passed by...ohohoho
Takamina was the last one she hugged and it's romantic for god sake!! kyaaa! Takamina's whispering words on Acchan's ears as well maybe some encouraging words.. or maybe.. just maybe.. LOVE CONFESSION!!! hahahaha! As far as I can remember during my data-taking process about this concert (in short stalking) I found out that Takamina and Acchan's hug was more intense, lol it's just that they hugged much longer than anyone. hahaha that all..
Oh gosh that's just so romantic!! HNGGG... It's like a real prince and princess, it's like a fairy tale.. only with sad ending.. uwaaaaaa!!! I'm so depressed.. and heartbroken.. geez!!
BUT the HUG!!! the hug!!! aaaahh I'm gonna faint.. it's too painful to see them like that.. this is so depressing.. My life is ruined I can't even make floor plans now for my thesis, I'm totally crushed.. huhuhuh. lol

I really love Acchan (Maeda Atsuko), I will still support her till the end.. and I promise that.. [but I wish there are no kissing scenes on her drama, lol, yes horror movies for the win.. hahaha.. okay that's too lame!] She's very courageous to sacrifice all her life/akb48 for her dream.. it's the end of her journey as AKB48 member but it's only the start of her journey living towards her dream. Ganbare Acchan All the best for you! You're my idol!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments