Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Maeda Atsuko's AKB48 Graduation

Okay my heart is really aching, same goes with my head. I've been in front of my computer for how many hours now from morning till today. haha Yes, making school stuff like autocad for floor plans and then waiting for the graduation hours.

Maeda Atsuko's graduation was held today and it just ended earlier. I just don't know how this blog entry would turn out.. coz I still am in quite depressed situation. To be honest this is the graduation that EVER made me cry like that.. (yeah seriously I cried) Unlike our school stuff.. lol

Acchan! Acchan! Acchan! I still can't believe you're not in AKB48 anymore. I still can't accept it. I don't know when I'll be able to see you again on screen.. will it be another drama? single? tv guesting? ugh.. it's killing me.. You're now a solo artist, and it's hard to know what will happen.. all of us are clueless.. I've heard Acchan's planning to study abroad.. does that mean we will not be able to see Acchan in a while? What's her next project? Will I be able to see you dance with your songs again? Uwaaa... It's painful to just wait but we have to since we all love Acchan!


 I hope fans will still hold onto her so she can still be the famous Maeda Atsuko... coz if not.. she might regret everything in the end.. for graduating.. for leaving AKB48.. But I hope she won't feel that way.. coz it's really heart breaking.. For me, I assure Acchan that I'll still support her till the end.. I really love Acchan!!!! T^T

My other concern would be.. My AtsuMina! I wonder if they'll still have time to meet each other when Takamina gets so busy with her solo career and AKB48.. same goes with Acchan.. they'll definitely have unmatched schedules.. I'm so worried about their friendship.. I really wanted to support these two.. coz they hold a great bond of friendship. I love them both! They have different qualities and personalities yet the get along well with each other. They are holding onto each other, they are like the real model of true friendship.. And I hope it won't end just because they are not working on the same group anymore. [sniff! sniff]

Oh I remembered something.. from Acchan's graduation...

Lovetan's statement during MC.

Lovetan : When Acchan and Takamina hugged each other, it was like girlfriend and boyfriend

Oh God!


 Here are some bonus pics of the ever strong AtsuMina from Tokyo Dome


Here are SOME photos I screen captured from Acchan's graduation ceremony just earlier.. but I just managed to get a few.. since I already am having a headache so I stopped it..


So here my message to Acchan:

Even though you've graduated in AKB48, you'll always be my oshi. I'll support you till the end because it's the only thing I could do for you. I know at this very moment, us fan's grieves and sadness are nothing compared to what you're feeling right now.. I know, and I can feel how hard it is for you to move forward even if it's your own decision to graduate.. I know somehow there's doubt now in your heart and everything's becoming heavier and harder than you thought this graduation could be. There are lots of unexpected and complicated things to happen in the future, yet you've shown us your courage at the beginning and announced you'll graduate. With those strong words and smile you've given us, we felt secured for you.. and we thought everything will be okay and we're hoping the future will be good at you too. I hope, even if it's hard, you won't regret anything you've said and just wear that confidence and smile you've shown us from the announcement you've made. 

I will always support you Maeda Atsuko, from the bottom of my heart.. I love you and thank you for everything you've shown us. You're the best! You're my oshi! You're my everything. I will still ship AtsuMina till the end. And I hope you guys would still be getting along with each other. 

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MAEDA ATSUKO! GANBARE!!!! 

-Kei-

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments