Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

AtsuMina in ACTION! + heartbreaking events about Acchan's near graduation

Hello everyone, I'm back again. It's been a while, actually I still have no plans in writing here for a while due to my thesis but when lots of EVENTS came today involving my Acchan and AKB48, all the emotions I'm keeping gone wild.  err

Seriously who wouldn't get fired up when your OTP does this? 
Sleeping at each other's body? *cough* OMG! My imagination's getting  wild again. *pervy imaginations* onion bleed

Seriously when this came out, I was staring at it and just let my imagination take me to whatever paradise it is. It's so lovely to just watch these two, even at their sleep. Geez. Let me just say this, they are so IN LOVE (of course I'm assuming onion hobo)

The next pictures, dammit Mariko-sama I love you forever and ever!!!! I just can't express how much I truly love you! farofflook


WARNING, Hold on tight to your seats. Next photos are unbearably killing ones. I died 15 times already and counting.. luckily, I'm always being resurrected.lol


The.. the kissu~~ Ah! HEAVEN! I can feel my ATSUMINA shipping powers leveled up into a whole new level. I'm gonna be at peak when someone probably took out some sex video of these two. HAHAHAHA wahaha
*cough* Pardon me for my rude words *cough* I just can't hold it anymore! wahahahah luvluv2

And oh, I remembered someone... kekeke

I would like to take this opportunity to mention my dear friend, Cherii/Chenee.. I don't really want to show this to you but.. probably it's about time to accept reality... HAHAHAHA (heart heart! love you chenee!!!) hahahahaha!!!


And when you thought, it's over.. no NOT YET..
Just earlier, or should I say yesterday already? XD (Yeah I'm writing this at 2:40am onwards) troll.. - -  Acchan's last performance at Music Station as part of AKB48 was held. And damn that made me cry a rivergyaaah .. you know that feeling? She's just someone you're idolizing yet you're totally affected with what's happening around her or to her exactly. It's amazing how much we fans have this strong feelings for her or to whom ever you are idolizing and loving. 

Huhuhu. I was really heartbroken, I can't bear to see her crying.. especially when it's both Acchan and Minami.. it's like a double kill! Akk.. too painful!!! onion speedy


Better watch this pipz if you haven't it's going to break your heart into pieces (okay that's scary) but it's real.. The graduation of Acchan, her leaving soon.. It's already in the air, and I don't want to breathe it.. akkk.. 
Now I can't concentrate on my thesis because I'm so depressed! Trololol. It's impact is so huge to me, I don't think if I can even sleep or eat.. Wahahaha (totally exaggerating,) 

Music Station (Backstage!)
 Happiness suddenly comes within when they just did it again. Make my heart raise a beat, Loveliness of this pair is taking me.. 

Yume No Kawa was also revealed, I can't express how much all of this are ruining my normal thinking.. ALL OF THESE, how can I even keep my emotions when they all come at once to me?? Joy and sadness mixing together it felt like I'm going to go crazy already!!! 


I love this PV, actually the part where Yuko sang the chorus made me like her so much.. yes. But it was also the part I dislike. (what?) yeah, when Acchan was at the boat above them.. and she was standing like a crazy ghost then light appear yet her face was totally filled with shadow.. It's like a horror movie.. onion shady 


Comments

Post a Comment