Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Acchan's Graduation Stuff

OEHMGEE! This is really is it.. her graduation photobook will be released this coming August 24!!  badluck I still can't imagine myself what will happen to me when she already graduated. Dammit  fainted I feel like I just can't survive it! lolz

Anyways the ever amazing group I've joined Acchan48.net peepz are always updated about her which makes me updated as well. Ahahaha I owe them a lot about Acchan. weee.. kneelbow Join them as well! Here's the link: Acchan48.net FB GroupAcchan48 Forum

And here's the cover for the PB
OMYGOODNESS AAHHH I love the way you smile Acchan! AAAAKKKK!!! I'm gonna die! troll much.. hahaha 
I hope I'll be able to see her a lot in different dramas after graduation.. or maybe still with a lot of magazines, CMs and even her singing career! I wish she could still continue singing.. but I wonder how will she be able to continue dancing.. you know.. just like she's dancing in AKB.. 

More photos:
 She's just so perfect to be oh so true.. Omy.. love love 

Taking off her uniform.. coz it's getting on the way.. Oh, just so you know.. she's staring at Takamina ready on the couch.. pwahahaha... onion bleedwriggly


I so love all these, and can't wait to see what's more inside of this amazing photobook.. shiz.. I love Acchan so much! HNGG.. But not as much as how much Takamina loves her ofcoz.. Atsumina forevah.. 


Here's the ATSUMINA Theme song, Oh gosh.. why can't they just marry each other? Oh you guys don't be afraid anymore.. we are behind your back!!!! HNGG.. Or.. maybe they already have a child yet of course they need to be silent.. WAHAHAHA monkey I so love my imagination.. so great!! 
(c) to the uploader and acchan48.net's Tesa Iskandar 

The lovely lyrics is here: (initial translation)
(I wish they've changed the "thank you" to "I love you" Who's the writer for this!!!??? scolding OTL)

Looking through the window at the blue moon

We talked for hours on the phone, sharing everything

Even though we both can see it, it’s different scenery

This much I realized, but…

Because you were always by my side

I don’t want to be
Apart from you
It’s something I can’t even imagine…

Most of my memories were made together with you

Laughing, crying, even fighting
We spent some days sharing our dreams together
And time passed by
Most of my memories make up our footprints
Walking, running, and standing still
We lost our way countless times…

If you open the curtains, like a sign

The bright morning sun quietly overflows

Before we realized it, the future has approached

Our time right now is precious…

Because at the end

I want to tell you
Properly
“Thank you”

If I could, I want to run to you and hold you tight

I want to cry in your arms with my head on your chest
But because today I have to begin my own journey, I have to stay here
If I could, I want to be weak and complain
Because I’m scared of taking the first step forward
It’s holding me back…

Most of my memories were made together with you

Laughing, crying, even fighting
We spent some days sharing our dreams together
And time passed by
Maybe someday these memories will become a beautiful sunset
Then your face and your voice
Will illuminate my path


I hope I'll be able to see them perform this at Tokyo Dome, seriously this will be the BEST fan service they could ever give their fans for the last team up of ATSUMINA as AKB48. And somehow, I have a feeling that they will sing this, of course! It's the last for them.. as akb.. but not as lovers kekeke
hahaha scary acchan is scary.. 
ACCHAN: "Oh my Minami is so lovely, don't go near nyan nyan.. or I'll punish you later!!"

onion gayI wonder what's that punishment.. 


Oh the whole version of Sakura no Hanabiratachi acchan solo is now out.. when the preview of this came out, I've listened to it my entire sick days.. yeah that sick flu on my body.. shiz.. it's so hellish.. but because of Acchan's voice for this song it made me feel at ease at some point. I feel like I'm in heaven.. hearing an angel's voice. luvluv2


Geez, all of Acchan's graduation stuff are coming on our way.. It's really.. coming.. the graduation!!
I still can't believe myself getting oh so slow for coming into akb48 fandom.. especially on Maeda Atsuko's world. fainted 
When I first got onto AKB, It was the Kojiyuu pair I was shipping.. OTL I even ignore the AtsuMina 'heavy rotation' BTS KISS scene when I was looking for Kojiyuu vids on Youtube. And now I really regretted it onion cloudye

Coz right after I've fallen in love with Acchan and AtsuMina.. was the moment I've seen the news about her announcement over her graduation.. badluckonion speedy I feel like it was my END OF THE WORLD. huhuhuhu.. dammit! DD; 

But still.. of course.. I will not end my raging fandom and love towards this woman.. and of corz AtsuMina.. 
love love luvluv2
I'll still meet you Maeda Atsuko! Just you wait, but first I need to go back reviewing.. tantrum
even if I don't want to.. I have to do it.. onion blackhole
Yes yes, I need to finish my last year of studying my course, and earn LOTS of money to go to Japan and live with Maeda.. *cough cough* I mean to meet her.. HAHAHAHA 
*Don't kill me, I know.. AtsuMina all the way of course.. wahahaha*
onion cute

Comments