Featured Post

Lee Bo Young Fought for What is Right Till the End in Hide Episode 12

Another drama that has ended last weekend was Hide starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Min Jae. Due to the popularity of Queen of Tears, the drama got overshadowed by it which is such a shame 'coz I found this drama to be good too. This is why I've committed myself to write a post about the finale of this drama no matter how late it may be because it's deserving to be talked about.  Watching episodes 11 and 12, made me really laugh at the whole family of Lee Sung Jae. Seriously, how can they think that they would be able to get away from doing crimes until the very end? Oh, yeah, the dad and Sun Jae are lawyers so it's understandable that their knowledge of the law made them create alibis that would cover their crimes. This is the main reason why they're confident and made the whole police and prosecutors go through difficulties in catching them. All family members are wicked and selfish in their own ways. Sun Jae doesn't want any responsib

My ever Favorites at the moment!

I just LOOOOVE FANDOM!! Gaaahd!!!

I totally feel like I'm now a FULL Japanese~~~ [yeah japanese at heart, when talking about fandom and not by blood okay? lol]

I love I love I love!!!!!! JAPAN!! Dammit! Wait for me and I'll meet all my favorites out there. Just a little longer!!! As of now let me give you an insight about the status of my heart when it comes to my fandom. [trolololol!]

My goodness!! Recently my craziness over Haruna Ono.... [okay am I really going to say it now? I'm not sure either ? lol] was now FULLY REAWAKENED! Gaaahd! Why YOU SO PRETTY HARUNAAAA! I love your new hair style now. I'm getting used to your short hair but I don't mind if you plan to grow it longer though!! Heee! [Love! love!] I want to hear your voice now!! [Scandal Mode] 
I really like now the color of her hair!! She looked FREAAAKING AWESOME!! 
UWAAAA! HARUNA!!!!!!


But of course, my fandom is divided now into two. It' Maeda Atsuko [Acchan] that takes the other half of my heart [lol, goodbye kpop?]. [Oh please God, make my fandom don't clash! I love both of them! Gaaah! LOL]
Please people stop even comparing akb48 and scandal band or else, I'm gonna slap you guys hard on the face! And crash yer head on the wall! LOL! Come on guys, let's all be at peace. Enjoy every bits of our fandom without stepping on the others. Much better right? [wink!]


At least my fandom has something in common. They are both beautiful, AMAZING, and have both "SHORT HAIR" 
HAHAHAHAH!! LOL!

Comments

  1. Rejoice! Black-hair Haruna is back!!! http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20120704/08/scandalblog-4/fd/20/j/o0480064012061463344.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment