Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Maeda Atsuko and her lovely children

Hee, sorry to make you guys panic out of nowhere because of my title for this blog entry. Haha. No worries! It's just about Acchan and her lovely dogs. Probably somehow she treats them as of course pet, friends, or her children. And since acchan is playful and likes kawaii things maybe she sees them as toys as well. Hee, I love it. This is one of the reasons why I've somehow come to like dogs. [Honestly I dont like to pet dogs or any animals, though I love seeing them. But making them as my pet? Not a chance I guess.]

These photos are special photos from her single Kimi wa Boku da, please do buy the 3 types of the single, plus a limited edition for her theater type. The single composed of the great songs, special photos and special videos as well. They are all worth it for the money. You'll love it! Acchan is so gorgeous in all the videos, her skin and face is so stunning! She's unbelievably amazingly beautiful! No wonder Takamina [cough] fell in love [cough] with her. [cough]. Heee. ATSUMINA-mode ON!

Here are the special photos together with her pets. WOW she have plenty of them. Oh how I wish I was one of the dogs at that moment. LOL. She's not just a dog lover but any animal lover out there. If she can take care of those many puppies I bet she'd love to take care her own babies/children in the future. And of course take care Takamina? wahahahah! I hope Acchan will not find a guy for him and ended up with Minami Takahashi. If that happens I'll be one of the happiest FAN aliiiive! Heee!



You'll be able to find a video on CD+DVD Version wherein shows Acchan with her pets. It was a kawaii video the whole of it! Gahd! She calls their name and describe them wholeheartedly. Gahd, I wish I was one of your pet acchan!! Lucky dogs. [cries a million] Huhu! She's staring and playing with them like there's no tomorrow. All her attention are into them. Gaaaaahd!!! But anyways my favorite one on her dogs is Honey or so called Otsan as well. Somehow she described it as a carefree yet cute, and the interviewer said that it's like her then... and so Acchan also agreed. HEEE.. But Acchan's closest dog ever was COCOA, she was her first dog to pet with. After that she bought Honey. Oh I guess COCOA will also be my other favorite. Can you imagine that? They've been together of 6 years!!! It's like TakaMina and her though TakaMina wins with just 1 point/year. Hahaha! I love Takahashi-Maeda family with their children. wahahha!

That's all folks, that's a teaser for all of you guys. Make sure to support Acchan with yer money by buying all her goodies and products. You'll love all of them! ;) [wink!]

Comments