Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Certified Acchan's avid fan!!!

Waaah!!! Still haven't moved on to Acchan's (Atsuko Maeda) graduation. Dang it. But still I have become a very huge fan of her. I don't know but my perspective and respect to this girl have reached its peak, and I'm here to announce that I'm going to support her now here on my blog. Seriously, "the more you hate, the more you love" really gives a damn impact to me. I ended up liking things that I once hated. If I hated one person because of bad impression and judgment, at the very end I will end up liking/loving him/her when we get closer or get to know him/her better. Waaa! This event is really getting a habit of mine. I think it's already a part of me. T.T I hated Acchan before, because of my misjudgment. I did not like her because I can't think of a reason what other people sees in her that makes them love so much. (If you know what I mean). I think I'll support and love her as where my fandom leads me.
I hope to see more of her on programs, even though that she's not anymore part of AKB48! Why am I always too late in liking people? Huhu. Augh. My life is full of regrets, because of misjudgment and childish acts. *sigh.. Better change for the best now. DAISUKI ATSUKO-CHAN!!!
 
I started to understand her more. Her personality as well as her talent and face made me make her as my role model. I really like people who can make up decisions at those very complicated situations. She's mature enough to handle everything and ready to face some challenge. I envy those confidence and fighting spirit. T.T I wish I'll be able to handle such in the future. I need to start thinking about myself more. *heart*
 See? Fandom isn't just about entertainment, it's also about things you're learning from it.

Comments

  1. i used to hate her and akb before now they are my top fandom and she's my oshi :/ i don't really know what to feel at first when she said she'll be graduating on SSA. but now she'll be stress free :DD and she have an upcoming single this coming july.

    And also, acchan said she graduated for the sake of other AKB members, that she must be the first one to go outside AKB and prove that AKB is only a start :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow it's good to know I was not the only one who hated them at first and got addicted to them esp. to Acchan! :)

      I know it's just the beginning of a new career for her, but I'm really worried about Takamina as well. They were always together, acchan is the ace and takamina is the leader.They are always backing up one another, now it'll be tougher for takamina to handle things. I just hope she'll learn to lean on other AKB members as well just like how she leaned on Acchan.

      Delete

Post a Comment