Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

SCANDAL on Magazines Early 2012

You guys haven't seen a single post about SCANDAL on my blog lately right? Sorry about that, and thanks for not complaining.. LOL! anyways don't worry I'm here to fill up your wants for SCANDAL. I hope this will boost up your love for them. haha! hmmm.. seriously, why haven't I posting anything about them lately? There's so many news that came out already, I felt like I'm so outdated now. LOL, but the real thing is, I'm always updated from different sources from different countries, it's just that I dont know I feel like not wanting to share lately. LOOOOL.. *forgive me for my laziness* :))) *heart*

anyways, let's start this before I ended up doing school works (what? yes, I'm dodging school works HAHAHA!)
But 1st let me give you a NOTE! These are not the Whole set of Magazines that came out early 2012., they are just a few of them (i think so), ALSO! This is NOT in chronological order, I'll randomly post these magazines.. and I hope this is clear to you guys.. Dont ever "RANT" on my comment box about anything regarding this or else I'll kick your ass f*cker for not READING this.. stupid guy!! LOOOL! *calm down*

MAKE SURE TO CLICK for HIGHER RESOLUTION :) 

Let's start with Go Go Guitar MAGAZINE, the 1st magazine that caught my attention early 2012, was this. Mami's in it, and I think it was her 1st FULL exposure of her new hairstyle.. I say "FULL" lol!

COVER

CONTENTS

CUTIE mag is here!!! 

CD and DL (girls be scandalous section)

WHAT'S IN magazine

RINA at GIGS MAGAZINE!

Next, erm... KERA MAG!!
Here's the January Issue
COVER

CONTENT


For April Issue

CONTENTS
(note: make sure to pull yourself together and don't get carried away with their awesomeness and hotness.. I'm saying this to warn you guys because I've fainted a million times seeing these LOL! *is that even possible?* :)))))




HAAARUUUUUU!!! why are you soooooo gorgeous! GAAAAH *faints

CREDITS to the ff : 

SCANDAL 

Wisely Shiu

SCANDAL THAI FAN

and my other FAVORITE source <3 <3 <3 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH *from the bottom of my heart* 

Comments

  1. their all awesome...!
    gorgeous...! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It really is a pleasure seeing them in different outfits yet they're exuding a rock aura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment