Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Get to know the admins of Scandal Magic (2nd batch)

Now here's the 2nd batch of my co-admins from Scandal Magic.. hihi
Scandal Magic fan page wont be the same without my awesome co-admins zidaine, mimi, izumi, ab and aeon.. so today let's meet more about our youngest male admin and our awesome writer aeon. :))
Done with the introduction now let's read some of their words.

Here's admin aeon 1st~
Right now it's freezing and I'm staring at an empty horizon. As I write this, I'm listening to "Only One Thing". 

As it plays...
 
Always worrying about your surroundings
You hate to lose, but you're always fighting something

Hi, the name's aeon. I'd shake your hand, but I guess that would be impossible. Though as you read, I hope that this can suffice any formal introduction between you and I.

Being an admin of any page never crossed my mind. I simply wanted to create an fanart page for SCANDAL lovers. Though keeping in mind, there were already countless pages and groups that gave the opportunity for others to create fanart and share them on their individual pages/groups. On that same day Scandal Magic's main admin and creator, Kei, was looking for someone to be one of the admins of her page. I thought to myself, why not? It's not like I'm going to lose anything. Technically, I wasn't able to maintain the the fanart page, but I was able to gain more than what I could ever asked. I had the chance to share what I knew about SCANDAL, and on top of that, I got to interact with other fans.

Loneliness is the same for everyone
Don't give in - you're not alone at all now

Now about being a SCANDAL fan, I guess it would go into something deeper than fandom and admiration itself. Like others, I would probably go and have a fanboy scream if I see any one of the girls..and yes, even Eisuke. Though to be honest, I really didn't like the band the first time I heard them. I saw one of their earlier lives in YouTube, Don't Say Lazy. At first I had this thought that they couldn't play, nor sing, and that all of what they did were just for show. I know, I would punch/kick/etc. my earlier self for ever thinking that. Though, remembering that only reminds me of why I started to like them in the first place. There's this genuine aspect of the band that I couldn't really explain, but it was there, staring at me face to face. They weren't the best band in the world, but to me they were fresh and someone worth listening to. Plus, their songs really helped me through many difficult times. Within periods of loss, change and sadness, I guess it was because of them and their music that I was able to stay the way I am, despite everything.

As for favorites, at first my eyes were set on Haruna. Formally, because she was the vocalist. Then my attention slowly shifted to the right, towards Mami. I have to say, there's this awkward, adorable personality that she has that absolutely makes me so fond of her. On top of that, she plays the guitar in an awesome way, can draw well, likes manga, and has this motherly affection towards her bandmates. Though she's my favorite, I really do admire Haruna, Rina and Tomomi respectively according to their own personalities, not just as individuals but also as musicians. And if I go on, this would really be long and may, quite possibly, bore anyone reading it.

I don't want to blame our age
For the fact every day doesn't go like we want it to
The kindness you showed me that time
There are also days when I wanted to cry

As an admin of this page along with my fellow admins kei, ab, zidaine, mimi and izumi, I hope that we've shown you what Scandal Magic has to offer. Without each admin, Scandal Magic would just be another fan page. We do our responsibilities, but also have fun on the side. And now on it's 1st anniversary, I hope that we can share more SCANDAL love out there and create an even bigger community for fans alike.

So to everyone who supports SCANDAL and our page, I'd like you to know that you are a part of Scandal Magic as much as we admins are. And in the most sincere tone of this mesage, I'd like to say thank you very much. *bows down*

I'll be able to see your smile again some day
The promise and the memories I want to keep
Get me through this sadness - your voice
I always want to believe it
It's the only one thing I want to cherish

The song just ended. Now on to the next. 



What a well written piece, I almost cried over it. LOL~ haha this guy(aeon) never failed to amaze me with his writings. :)) you're my idol!! sensei!! :)))

next is admin ab!
Here are his words.. :)


Hi there, i'm one of ur admins, ab :)

As i remember, i became an admin since April (May?). Before that, i'm just a follower of SCANDAL MAGIC (SMa) like u guys. 

Being an admin is something that i've never thought of and um... it's a great experience to work with other admins through internet ((internet is such a great invention ^^)) There're many fan page of SCANDAL on facebook but i think SMa is the most the most updated page. According to my memory, i was the 2XXth follower of this page and i witnessed the great increase of followers throughout these months. 

As an admin, it's my response to release news/ pics/ vids about SCANDAL. If u guys paid attention to the signatures at the bottum of each poz, u may found that i am the one in charge of posting new vids (though sometimes admin aeon helped me to do so :)) and some rare pic (i think xd). Actually, i look forward to u guys leaving comments about the vid or pic. ^^

Before admin Izumi joined our admin team, i was the youngest admin (for the real age... u guys may guess it urselves xd). It's a great chance for me to learn how to administrate a page. Btw i want feed back of how i'm doing from u guys, plz leave comments(no matter postive or negative). :)

This year is my 2nd year for addicting to SCANDAL who brought me laughter, excitment, etc. For new lovers, i hope u'll discover their charm asap, they're definitely awesome! And plz help to spread out our page. xd

At last, the 1st anniversary of SMa is coming! Thx all for supports from the "birth" of this page and plz help to spread out the SCANDALous Spirit! ^^

Thx.


I was actually happy reading our younger brother's term paper (yeah we're calling these a term paper, since i told them that it's mandatory to write one, or else. LOL) XDDD
I find it really cute :3

There, my 4 co-admins,, SCANDAL MAGIC wont be this successful without my awesome admins.. They already helped me through a lot of updating obligations. I just hope they'll continue to be active, or else we'll find few problems. LOL
Good luck admins, more years to come with our page! yay!

~end~

Comments

  1. Nice ... I agree with you.
    The page is great, the admins are friendly and active, and we get lot of updates ... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Admin!
    SCANDAL ROCKS!
    With u admins, they are the best of the best!!
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment