Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

1st PS Colored Work

REPOST!! (from my old blog kp3partsandmusic.blogspot.com --deleted--)

Just wanna share my 1st ever work or colored work in photoshop.. I also did draw this with my own hands. ^^
I love drawing K-on!! and RITSU is my favorite!!! I love her! :)

MORE! drawings and colored version to come!!
~end~

Comments

  1. Very nice. It would be great to paint on the wall :D

    greetings from Polish
    Mariusz :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment