Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

AKB48 Nostalgia

I don't know if it's just a temporary feeling, but my AKB48 love is resurfacing. It's quite a shock since I'm sure I was over them. lol But here I am now, listening to Maeda Atsuko's Flower single. hah!

And before I even found myself listening to her again, I was re-watching AKB48 graduation concerts earlier. Can you believe that? It's a first miracle in my 2016! lol Seriously, who would have thought that this could happen?

Perhaps because facebook automatically plays a video on my feed about the recent reunion of original members that caught my attention. I did stop scrolling when I saw Maeda and Oshima together again. ww And Sayaka, I miss you so much too. Tomochin.. omygod my feelings right now, I cannot control. Haha! It's fun knowing that I hadn't erased my downloaded videos and pictures of this wonderful group. Ahh, I love myself for that.

Anyways, I pretty much have the urge to continue my fanfics right now. Hopefully this motivation and overflowing nostalgia ain't gonna stop, so I can fulfill that wishful thinking. I wonder if there will be people from way back who will be happy to this announcement. Hello my fanfic readers, I missed you all. lol

Come to think of it, it's my first blog entry of the year 2016! Yay for that! Happy New Year everyone, even though it's a bit late for this greeting. But hey, it's still January! Better late than nothing! www

I'm not that updated anymore about the girls, all I know is that Takamina is about to graduate. (or she graduated already?) lol Now that's exciting. Can someone tell me updates about them? If it's not too much to ask for. Oh god, I have a lot of catching up to do. Although I pretty much am informed that Atsuko is single again. HAHAHAHA!




Pics were from her birthday? I can't believe I hadn't even remember the date. Ahhhh... Anyways I think I'll be forgiven. Omygosh, I love this feeling again... 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments