Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Krissica (Blanc & Eclare)

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you got so overwhelmed with a lot of data and pictures about your favorite idol and yet you still can't blog anything about him/her? lol That's just me!

I'm completely immobile about this fandom, even though my heart is raging with love for Jessica and Krystal. I guess it's something to do with a massive amount of kpop stans around the world, which completely bombards my head with a lot of unmanageable data. Oh god, this is the reason why I gave up pretty fast in spazzing over Suzy before too. w But I guess my love for Jessica and Krystal is way beyond that, right?  I'm having a fandom shock when it comes to the amount of people and not to mention the aggressive ones too. This is a whole new world for me (oh my innocent mind), damn kpop world invasion! lol



Having too much is also bad!! Remember that!

But anyways, let's get to the point of this entry now... w



Recently, I've been seeing a few pictures of Kris wearing Blanc and Eclare sunglasses. Of course, if it was just anyone else I could just let it pass. But nooo way I could pass knowing it was Kris who was also an ex-SME artist like Jessica (if rumors were really true for Jess). Of course, delusional fans concluded revolution against SME, but that's just childish. w

Kris and Jessica worked before together with Krystal (under SM) with a song Say Yes. They seemed like in good terms, if not friends, considering a few pictures with them playing around SM town stages. And damn they probably see each other around SM building from time to time.



They had their reunion at Sohu Fashion Awards in China on December last year.


Next, Kris was already spotted with a blanc and eclare sunglasses on his weibo post in January...


In February they followed each other on Weibo and Jessica followed Kris on instagram as well.

And from there, Kris started wearing his blanc and eclare sunglasses. I think he liked it very much, and I'm really happy about it. He seemed satisfied, who wouldn't? That cost a bunch! lol

Still, I'm overjoyed that he's publicly wearing it on different events. Doesn't care a thing whatever fans or other people would think. We don't clearly know his motive whether he's showing his support to Jessica's brand, or he just simply wanted to wear a new pair of sunglasses and try-out a new brand. There are just several possible conclusions to point out.

There's a thought I'm holding on though! It's that Kris knew they were both from SMEnt, and specifically have troubles with the said company, but why he still chose to wear Jessica's Blanc and Eclare? Omg this is revolution. lol I'm kidding w I think they are good friends now. www

150314

Comments