Ji Sung is Close to Unveiling the Truth in Connection Episode 8

Kim Chang Soo has connections with CEO Yoon! My goodness! He even took the bribery from her. I can't trust Chang Soo anymore now that I've witnessed their interaction. I was trying to believe that he'll be one of ae Kyeong's truest allies but I was so wrong! Anyways, on the bright side, it seemed like the truth is now coming into light slowly as Jae Kyeong finds the connection of the recent Pilo Dong Mill murder to Jun Seo's murder case. His high school friends, Jong Soo, Tae Jin, Chi Hyun, Jung Sang Eui and Yoon Ho are going to be on a tight spot real soon! Finally something that will humble these arrogant people! Just because they have lots of money they can do everything in their power already. That's just insane! 

Yoon Ho, the taxi driver that killed the man at Pilo Dong Mill, he really pisses me off with his annoying face. Whenever he's about to do something horrible, I can already feel my blood boiling.. well, just him simply popping into my screen just annoys me so much already. hahaha! He's just way too arrogant and I want that stripped off of his face by Jae Kyeong putting him in jail. If ever Jae Kyeong finally did that, we need to get some confession from him first on what exactly happened to Jun Seo. Aside from the fact that Jong Soo is using the Lemon Mulberry, we need to disclose something more into it. If I'm going to be honest, I think Jong Soo is the type that won't kill at all...but since he's into drugs, I could end up wrong reading his character. I think Tae Jin, Chi Hyun are more prone to doing bad things though. They are Jong Soo's brain and doer after all. Yoon Ho obviously wanted to fit in to Jong Soo's group so he'll do anything, I won't be surprised if he's the one who killed Jun Seo in the end too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

Shin Hae Sun Stuns Crowd With Her Photography Skills In Welcome to Samdalri Episode 10

It's A Happy Ending For Park Min Young And Na In Woo In Marry My Husband Episode 16