Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Plans to Marry Jang Ki Yong for Wealth in The Atypical Family Episode 1 and 2

Wow another interesting on-going Kdrama is here, The Atypical Family starring Jang Ki Yong and Chun Woo Hee. Speaking of Jang Ki Yong, this drama marks to be his comeback acting project after getting discharge from the military last Feb 22, 2023. The Atypical Family also replaced Hide on its timeslot. Upon watching the first 2 episodes, without reading the synopsis, Bok Gwi Ju together with his family was born with different special powers. However they lost their superpowers due to their modern day problems/lifestyle. Bok Gwi Ju - special power is he can go back to a happy moment in the past and dwell in it but he cannot change the past. He knows that he cannot touch anything from the past either until Do Da Hae came into the picture. He lost his powers due to depression.  Bok mom - special power is she can forsee the future through dreaming, reason why they've acquired huge wealth. However, she lost her powers due to insomnia. This is the reason why she's so anxious about the

Kim Ji Won Remembers Kim Soo Hyun's Name Despite Park Sung Hoon was Present in Front of Her In Queen of Tears Episode 14

This is really crazy! I regret having sympathy over Yoon Eun Sung in the previous episodes of this series, he doesn't deserve to be understood anymore nor forgiven. He is a fruit of his evil mom so what did I expect?! He's also the same evil as her! I'm totally frustrated with him now! After all the efforts and heartbreaks pursuing Hae In to go through surgery, Baek Hyun Woo was suddenly out of the picture when Eun Sung came in. I honestly had a feeling that Eun Sung would put the blame on Hyun Woo when I saw the news flashing about the murder of Pyeon and it really happened. Hyun Woo getting wrongly accused and got arrested right after Hae In's surgery. lol What a timing! Tell me it's a kdrama without telling me it is. hahaha! It's supposed to be a sad scene but I can't help but giggle at the thought that it's way too unrealistic to happen. kkk 

Anyways, when Hae In opened her eyes after the surgery, Eun Sung happily welcomes her but the only name Hae In could blurt out was Baek Hyun Woo's name. Omg, this is the power of love! She tried to hold on to the memory of Hyun Woo even if it's just his name she could remember! Waaaaaah! And this Eun Sung trying to hinder their love?! Fudge, go to hell you asxhole! I'm so mad at him right now. I can't wait to see his downfall together with his mom. 

Hae In and Hyun Woo watching the first snow of the year separately was so sad. I really pity Hyun Woo's situation right now and Hae In getting suddenly lonely without any memories.. lol tell me it's a kdrama without telling me it is again kind of scene. hahahaha! Wait, I'm supposed to be sad here! But in all seriousness, I did cried a lot watching this episode. It's the reason why I remained awake from 1am till 4am.. horray! We got a zombie in the office once again! 

So, last 2 episodes next week! I know there is an extra 2 special episodes but for sure the main plot is over after episode 16, so I'm considering next week to be the last week of Queen of Tears. Wow, we're already at the finish line and I realized that there's really no boring moments for this drama, for real! Deserves to be drama of the year! kkkk 

Comments

  1. I always thot some K drama stories were silly but this show takes the cake for how ridiculous the story line is. Absolute waste of time to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don’t need your opinion, we know it’s one of the best K drama ever. So keep it to yourself, if you don’t like them why don’t you stop watching. It’s a beautiful story with ups and down plots. I love it, congratulations to everyone who was involved in making it happen.

      Delete
    2. Love this drama omg i love kim soo hyun he is so hot love his acting reach ep 14.

      Delete
    3. Beautiful actors love their work.!!!❤❤❤🙌

      Delete

Post a Comment