Featured Post

Chun Woo Hee Discovers the Supernatural Abilities of Jang Ki Yong and Soo Hyun In The Atypical Family Episode 3

So many good on-going dramas right now, for real. This and Frankly Speaking are all making me excited! In this episode of The Atypical Family, we get to know the real powers of Bok I-na and that's she can read people's minds. If I-na made eye contact with someone, that's when she's able to use her powers. That's the reason why she's so careful not to take her eyeglasses off of her eyes. She was able to read Da Hae's mind about her being the key to that 50 million won building to which Da Hae brushed off quickly. It wouldn't take long now that Da Hae's real motive in coming into their lives would get busted by her. Other than Da Hae, I-na was also able to read her crush's mind. She was so restless being around people in her school but that positive affirmation about her that she read from her crush would definitely change it all. I hope she'll be able to live like a normal girl at school studying like everybody else.  My other curiosity goes t

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15


That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry! 

For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of BaekHong in prison up to the scene where Hae In finally reads her diary but it was the scene with Soo Cheol fighting for Da Hye is what made me cry for real here. They are the winners in this episode for making me cry. Lol 


Seriously, Eun Sung, I regret saying now that I wish you'd become Tae Suk (Autumn in my Heart) in this drama. You're just an evil scxmbag that beyond saving. I hope you rot in prison together with your witch mom!! You're no longer pitiful in my eyes, you're nothing but a kxller to me! Ugh! And him taking credit of Hyun Woo's deeds of punching the car glass window to the point of breaking it was so cringey of him. This is really him trying to live like Hyun Woo when he hates him in the first place?! He's a trash! 


Anyways, episode 15, I'd say it's way over the top already with the unfortunate events happening back to back to the point that it's already becoming ridiculous. Everything was so good until that last scene coming. I mean the cringey 'concept' of losing memory and remembering the lover again was tolerable but adding that car incident at the end made the whole series lose its charm and predictability (at least to me), but I hope the finale episode could redeem the whole series again.

Comments