Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Leads The Whole Team on a Successful Mission In Chief Detective

Our new heroes are here! But it's so frustrating that after all the hard work they did, it's superintendent Choi and Dae Sik's unit who are claiming the rewards. Sheesh. I hate them, they're worst than those bums on the streets, tbh. They are all working for instant big money and they don't care whether banks are gonna get robbed, peope may get robbed or killed. They're the worst ever.  Thankully we have Yeong Han and the others doing their real duties as cops. Now we get to see how they plan as a whole team. Yeong Han, being the oldest of the 4 members, is definitely the leader as he's the one commanding the members with their duties to execute their plans to get the criminals.  The robbers failed to steal from their bank where Jongnam police are stationed all thanks to the quick witted cops like Yeong Han, Sang Sun, Gyeong Hwan and Ho Jeong.  My favorite part of this episode is that, they all thought that their first mission dealing with bums around Jeongn

Kim Nam Joo Tails Kim Kang Woo After Getting Caught Lying In Wonderful World Episode 4


Holy fuuuuuuuudgeee!!! People might get the last scene that the neighbor was Suho's mistress but why do I get a feeling that it wasn't the case? Well, I'm not closing any doors for such possibility because it might actually be as is. But what if she's just a witness about his affair? (I can call it affair since, I think, their divorce didn't really push through) Who knows, right? Ooooh I like how complicated this is starting to become. 

I'm still pushing that it might actually be Yuri with how she's acting so suspicious lately. I mean, was that all out of concern or does she know something about it?! I won't stop suspecting her unless proven that it wasn't her yet! I think that, the case with Soohyun's son has something to do with her mistress as well! What if that mistress was actually inside the house when Soohyun came back from the airport and that the mistress was the one who didn't lock the door?!!!! The neighbor was there, she saw everything!!! She might actually be the witness right?!! Ahhhhhhh! I'm so thrilled to know the truth!!!!


Now let's talk about Sun Yeol. Why do I sense that he's actually starting to get attached with Soohyun?! I wouldn't really mind because that's how I wanted it! But I'm afraid that when they become close, Soohyun would feel betrayed again if ever she'll find out that Sun Yeol is working under that politician that backed up her son's killer?! Shocks! Anyways, whatever the outcome may become, I'd still want them to get closer and actually become a family who fill in the gaps of their losses. 


Comments