Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye Reunites In A New Drama Called Doctor Slump | Episode 1 Was So Good!!!

My favorite on-going drama previously has ended and I am lost again in the K-drama world but now found my way back to entertainment when I found Doctor Slump on Netflix. kkkk It's the drama that occupied the slot of Welcome to Samdal-ri so the wait for a good drama to come to me hasn't been that long. First episode of this drama, I knew exactly that I'm gonna be hooked into this. Perhaps this was a thanks to Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik's chemistry and skills as an A-list actors/actress. I'll be very honest with you, this is my first time watching Park Hyung Sik and the last one that I've watched of Park Shin Hye was 'Stairway to Heaven' which she was still a child back then. But being able to see both of them in one project seems to so smooth and easy for me to watch because they've been into several hit projects individually which makes both of them skillful to their field. You know, watching experienced actors in a drama is really something that I look forward to in every new drama. Like for example, Welcome to Samdal-ri with star studded and experienced actors in it, it was an absolutely fantastic experience to me watching them. I knew exactly that when I started watching the drama, I won't get disappointed in it by the long run. And that's how I feel about Doctor Slump in its first episode. I just knew I'm gonna enjoy it so much.

Episode 1 was smooth. Yeo Jeong Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) are both studious and ambitious in their own ways. Wanting to be the best/top of the class/top of the country, both of them studies as much as they could. The only difference is that, Jeong Woo possesses a much more laid back attitude than Ha Neul. They're both smart and talented but Jeong Woo seems to be more of an in-born genius while Ha Neul needs hardwork for that matter. That's just my first impression of them. 

Fast forward to their adult life, Jeong Woo became a successful and popular plastic surgeon but due to a medical incident that happened inside his clinic, where the patient died, he was condemned by it and literally lost everything that he possessed from when he was at the peak of his career. You know, it's a pity that he's at his lowest point in his life to think how he was living the dream when he was at his peak. Lots of people were rooting for him, backing him up, like everyone's so good at him but in just one accident, all were gone! Come to think of it, this situation seemed to be more alike with Sam Dal, right? Just different circumstances. Anyways, I feel like this was a dirty job of someone who's been jealous of him. I think he was set up for failure and that's something I am curious about. Who in the world did that to him?!

As for Ha Neul. Sigh... Another pitiful soul being power tripped by her boss in the Hospital. To live how she's living, that's just hellish don't you think?! It's no longer surprising that she ended up being depressed at her state but it's just sad that she wanted to push that idea or diagnosis as ridiculous/hoax. 

Now that Jeong Woo and Ha Neul crossed path again, I hope that they'll be able to help each other out of their own miseries and become happy people once again. 

Comments

  1. Not boring first 2 episode was great and cant wait for the next epi ...i love them both

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment