Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Cho Jung Suk and Shin Se Kyung Leads 'Captivating The King' Drama | Pilot Episode Achieves 3.97% In Nationwide Viewership Ratings

Since My Demon and Welcome to Samdal-ri were both done last week, I was looking for a new on-going K-drama to entertain me during the weekends and that's how I found "Captivating The King" on Netflix. It wasn't a hard find though coz the said drama is already on Top 10 TV shows in our country. 

So yeah, to see that the male protagonist is Cho Jung Seok, I knew to myself that I had to try watching it  since I already miss my Hospital Playlist crew and starting with Jung Seok's newest drama would actually help in quenching my thirst over them. Shin Se Kyung as the main female lead? Tbh, it's going to be a first for me in watching her in a drama. Hmmm... I don't know... I really am not fond of hers, despite seeing her everywhere, I haven't really dared watching her dramas before. But now, is a different story though, I'm able to watch her because of Cho Jung Seok. 

First 2 episode of this drama, I'd say it was okay with me. The storyline seems to be promising, I like it so far. However, I'm still trying to find that chemistry between the leads, maybe after a few more episodes, I'll be able to find it?! I guess I still haven't moved on yet from the great chemistry of Jung Seok and Mi Do that's why I find it hard to adjust to this pair. We'll see. 

The drama's pilot episode captured a 3.97% nationwide viewership rating, not so bad either! I wonder if it's gonna soar in the next episodes too! 

Comments

  1. a good entertaining kdrama for me..captivating the king😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment