Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Kim Yoo Jung Was Left All Alone By Song Kang In My Demon Episode 14

It's my first time to cry over drama My Demon. Heck, why wouldn't I be able to cry over episode 14?! Jeong Gu Won looked like a kicked hurt puppy all through out! Waaah! Do Do Hee should've expected to see an unleashed demon Gu Won while he's doing his work about contracts with humans and yet was taken aback the moment she found out about the history of her father's death as well as seeing him mercilessly treated the woman in his office. Like, duh?! You've dated and married a demon?! But then again, I guess she was totally flabbergasted for a while and do not function normally as the way she should because it involves already her own family with this contract thing with a demon. It finally dawned fully to Do Hee's mind how Gu Won's nature really is and so she was acting all this time due to fear. Hmm... as much as I pity and am hurt for Gu Won, I cannot really blame Do Hee either. This is really a tough one!

The last scene though, where Gu Won walked with Do Do Hee and talked over for a while then instantly vanished. Waaaah! I really cried over that scene! It's so painful to watch. I really felt that scene because I try to relate myself in it, what if I were in that situation wherein my partner wouldn't be able to look at me with love anymore? Do Hee looks at Gu Won with only fear and doubt in her eyes. Imagine how would Gu Won feel about it? Yes, he is a demon but his human emotions came back to him already when his memories as a human came back! Waaah! That's agonizing! 

Comments

  1. Do Do Hee is an idiot. She knew he was a Demon what sid she expect? I would never have left his side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment