Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Shin Hye Sun Was Forced To Go Back To Her Hometown And Meet Her Ex Ji Chang Wook In Welcome to Samdal-ri Episodes 1 & 2

It's my first time watching Ji Chang Wook in a drama and gosh, I'm so mesmerized by him already. Ikr, I'm so outdated for not having seen Ji Chang Wook act in a project before. I'm not totally ignorant of his existence, of course I know him as a famous actor but I haven't really seen any projects of him, I'm not even lying. I've seen Park Seo Jun and other actors/oppa similar to his fame before but I dunno why I haven't dared to watch him before. hmmm... I need to recap my memories on why. kkk 

Anyways, I've seen episodes 1 & 2 of the newest drama called Welcomy to Samdal-ri where Ji Chang Wook and Shin Hye Sun worked together as Cho Yong Pil and Cho Sam Dal respectively. They are childhood friends that turned into lovers but later on part ways due to reasons that we still need to fully capture yet. The idea is that they separated due to Sam Dal wanting to chase after her dreams in Seoul but we aren't too sure yet so we need to watch more episodes to understand fully. There is always 2 sides of the story after all. This principle applies well to Sam Dal's current situation.

Dang! First episode and I hated a character so much already. This feels like a first time, but the target of my madness is towards Sam Dal's assistant who so envious of her that she tried to create havoc on her career. Seriously, how dare her act like she's the victim in this situation? Okay, I know that Sam Dal went off the grid with her venomous words against the assistant but that was provoked by the sins committed by this btch of an assistant. It's like a cause and effect! Sam Dal had been trying to be professional as much as possible but because she's been fed up already, she just bursted out in anger. That's so understandable because she's human too, right?!!! But geez, the entertainment world where the general public is involve cannot understand that a person can have emotions too. Sigh.. oh people... you guys are awful!

Okay, so now that Sam Dal's professional career and reputation has been damaged, she was left with no choice but to come back in Samdalri in Jeju Island. Speaking of which, I'm so curious too as to why Sam Dal doesn't want to live in Samdalri when it's her hometown. Hmmm... this drama is really so interesting to me and it feels like I'm gonna laugh and cry for it later on. I'm totally interested with the three terrible sisters. The strong one, the crazy one, the cheeky one. How their life went and how their mother put up with them. You know what? I have a feeling that the mother is sick.. waaaaah not that again please. I'm also interested with the 5 childhood friends and what they've been doing now and how they would react once they all got reunited. But of course, the mighty story wouldn't start if we won't know the history between the childhood lovers... kkk I'm excited for this drama! yay!

Comments